Everything you'll have to know

So, as you read it, this is going to be a collection of poems that result in this "poetry-challenge".

What is the poetry-challenge?

I invented this challenge for friends, followers and the wattpad community, to write a poem in cooperation with me.When the challenge ended, the results will be posted in this book.

How is the course of the challenge going to be?

The challenged author will be able to direct the topic and the arrangement of the poem, by creating the first line.
I will create the second line and so on, so the pattern will alternate between both. The challenge will end with a line I wrote. The poems are going to be dedicated to the challenged person and the said author will be mentioned as well.
Both authors will be the owner of this poem.

I will either challenge you personally or you can also suggest yourself if you want to take part.

Why did I create this challenge?

This challenge is going to be for entertainment purposes, even though I hope to create poems with a message as well.

What are the rules?

*You will write in the english language.
*The poem will start with your line and will end with my line.
*The topic is not specified, it's up to you, at least up to a good amount of percentage.
*You can't change once written lines, except for the case, when we'll have to correct grammatical errors.

*Have fun and don't take everything too seriously.

I hope this challenge is going to result in some beautiful masterpieces!

Don't feel too safe, you could be my next victim....

Until then, don't forget to smile, J.