chapter 2

Excuse mistakes

I just know Anna ass ain't got me driving around town looking for this house . I was suppose to be meeting up with the bride and the other bride maids at 5:00 pm but here it is going on 5:30. I done called her phone but she wasn't answering .

Just when I was about to pick up the phone, her name flashed across the screen.

"Anna I been trying to get in touch with you, looking for this damn house ."

"Damn can I get a hey, how you doing ? Ole rude ass ." She said .

"Nwl what's rude is you ain't answering the phone making me waste my gas been driving around a chicle for the past 30mintues ."

" stop that lying you know yo gas hand on Full."

"That's not the point , but anyways where is this house?"

"I told you on clay street , you gone pass the big ass school called Lucy web and its this big ass brick house right beside it ."

"Oh okay I see the school."

"Aite hoe I'll be standing outside waiting on yo ass ."

"Aite"

"Peace"

I drove down the street and I seen Ann trifling ass standing in the middle of the street, she just couldn't stand on the side walk like a normal person , but that's what I loved about her she wasn't normal.

I parked my car and got out and meet her in the drive way

"Girl hurry up its cold ass hell out here ."

"I'm coming shit."

" they would wait until it's cold outside to have a wedding ."

"I know right ."

AUGUST pov

I was suppose to be meeting with my nigga Chris and his consin who was getting married and shit , and I only agreed to be in it because of my nigga Chris other than that I would have declined that shit.

My phone started to ring And Chris name popped up on the screen.

"Nigga where you at holding us up and shit."

"Nigga I just pulled up."

I didn't see a point with coming all I was doing was walking a broad down aisle, what's so hard about that ?

" aite hurry up cause , nicki snapping and already know how that goes ." He said laughing .

"CHRIS WHERE IS AUGUST ASS AT? He 40mintues Late I TOLD YO ASS TO TELL HIM BE AT 5:00 I SWEAR YOU CANT SO SHIT RIGHT "

I heard nicki say in the back ground.

" damn nicki the man outside , mike you better get ha I'll lay ha little ass out consin or not."

I started laughing cause nicki stay snapping on somebody , it wasn't her if it ain't her going off on somebody and that shit be funny when ha and Chris be going at it .

"What yo skinny ass laughing at ?" Chris said with a little attitude."

"Yo ass." I continued to laugh .

"Man just hurry up and get in this damn house before I catch a murder charge ."

"Aite wodie."

"Aite bruh ."

I parked the car and got out , it was cold ass a bitch . Who even wait until it's cold outside to have a wedding anyways.

I walked up to the door and rungs the door bell. It took somebody a good little minute to come to the door ."

The door opened and mrs. Peterson nicki's mother answers the door.

"Well hello baby how you doing , look at you all handsome, how you been ."

"Hey mrs. P I been good , just living life you know how that's goes."

"I here that."

Mrs. P was nicki mother , and don't get me wrong she looked hella good to be her age , and if she wasn't married let just saw I would be nicki new daddy ."

" Aug you down here trying to run game on my lady ?" Mr. P said

"Nwl mr. P it ain't none like that ." I said laughing .

"Leave him alone Charles ."

"Oh Im just messing with him."

" you always messing with somebody."

" I know what ima be messing with later , now gone up in there and let us men talk."

"Alright it was nice talking to you August."

"Same to you mrs.p"

Mrs. p walked back in the kitchen , I looked at mr. P watch here walk away looking at her ass.

"Em emmm em , eat mo chicken."

" Mr. P you a fool." I said while laughing .

"What I'm just admiring what God bless me with, and when you gone settle down son? Everytime you come around you be by yourself .

" sir I haven't met anyone who make it wanna settle down you know, everybody for they self now adays I'm just cooling it until the right one come around."

" I hear that it took me a while to find Bessie , and boy did I have a lot of women . I was a pimp boy . Yah boy was cold like ice ! Hot like fire ! Touch me .

I touched him and he moved .

"Shhhhshsshh you didn't feel that ." He said faking like he was hot .

I couldn't do nothing but laugh , every time I came around he kept me laughing .

"Mr.P you a trip ." I said laughing while laughing .

"Man why know body tell me you was here come on cause nicki running around like chicken with its head cut off !

"Well son we'll catch up latter , let's gone up in here before my daughter lose it ."

------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little something , but tell me what you think !

Vote/ comment !