Chapter 1-Time For Cupcakes!

Pinkie Pie walked ,well not walked, bounced down the road to Rainbow Dashe's cloud house. She had a huge grin on her little pink face. Her hair curly and frilly as usual.

She finally arrived at Dash's cloud escape.

"Hey Dashie time to go!" Pinkie shouted.

"I'm comin' down!" Rainbow Dash replied.

Dash flew down at an amazing speed by Pinkie's side.

"So, what are we doin' any ways?" Dash asked.

"You'll find out back at Sugarcube Corner!" Pinkie replied smugly.

"Well, I want to know because if it's something dumb then I'll be wasting my time, and I'm a very busy filly!"

"Just come on!"

"Fine!"

They trotted slowly to Pinkie's home, which Dash hated. They finally made it to Sugarcube Corner and Dash was so releived.

"So what are we doinn'?" Dash asked.

"We're going to make some delicious CUPCAKES," Pinkie said cheerily "Doesn't that sound awesome!"

"That does sound fun..." Dash said with disappointment, lots of disappointment.

"I'm glad you think so!"

"But, I'm not good at baking..." Dash said unsecurely.

"Don't worry silly," Pinkie exclaimed happily "You're going to be TASTING the cupcakes!"

"That doesn't sound bad at all!"

"I'm glad! I already have one for you to taste!"

"Oh, ok! Give it to me. I'm starving!" Dash cheered.

Pinkie Pie gave Rainbow Dash the cupcake and right away Dash became dizzy.

"This cupcake...Tastes...Funny" Dash said, light headed.

Once she swallowed it all the way she fainted to the ground as Pinkie said:

"Sweet dreams!"