Chapter 1

Onika

So I'm salty the principal gave me detention, but I'm happy I didn't get suspended.

As I was walking out the office, I seen Samuel. He looked at me for a quick second & kept walking it was like he never had feelings for me. So I hopped in my car & left. I can't go a whole day knowing Samuel is here & he doesn't care it hurts too much.

Rimeek (Meek Mill)

Fuck this detention shit they're talking about, I walked out to the parking so I could go home & seen that cute girl with the smart ass mouth crying in her car. So I walked over & knocked on her window. Wnen she looked up she rolled down ger window.

"What do you want ?" she said crying.

"Are you alright ?" I asked. This girl was so tough in the office & now she's crying. Wow.

"You don't care so just go back to your little happy life," she knows nothing about me, but sje can assume all she wants & at that point I just walked away. I'm not finna sit here like I'm some lame.

I hopped in my car & went to my nigga Omelly's house.

I knocked on the door about 5 times then his mama opened the door.

"Wassup ma," I greeted her.

"Wassup baby, melly is up stairs." she said. I walked up stairs & guess what he's doing ?..... NOTHING AT ALL staring at the mfn ceiling.

"Bruhh what's up with you ?" I asked this nigga.

"What chu mean nigga ?" he looked at me.

"You laying down on your bed staring at the ceiling." I know how this nigga is he's thinking about some fucking money.

"I got a plan Meek," I knew this nigga was thinking about money & shit.

"And what is it?" I hope it ain't no crazy shit like robbing a bank because I still gotta take care of my mama & big sister.

"Nigga just wait & see." this my nigga & all I just hope this doesn't get me in any trouble.

"Ight bruh I'll see you later." I dabbed my nigga then left.

Onika

I been in this car crying my eyes out for about 30 minutes. I need to get my shit together. I'm just about to go home & watch some really sad movies & eat ice cream.

-----------------

"Oh my god," my mom said sitting on the couch stessed.

"What's up ma ?" I asked.

"It's just too much, " she sighed.

"What's too much ?" I asked.

"Umm... It's not that important. I'll be okay," she said getting up & leaving to her room. Ik exactly what's wrong with her. You see my mom & my dad been married since I was 2. Btw I was the little flower girl. Now lately I've been hearing my mom on the phone & the way she talks it sounds like she's talking to my dad, but it's not my dad. Everytime she's on the phone & he comes around she always hangs up & she thinks she's slick but no. & tbh I don't know what I should do either tell my dad because he's my dad & he's a really good man & I don't want him getting played or be loyal to my mom because she's a good mother & I love her dearly. Idk what to do but I'm about to go to sleep now.

Safaree

Nicki doesn't get that I've been by her side since we been together off & on 2 years. Cause she's the baddest & all these little hood rats hate on her & seriously wants to ruin things. But at the same time Nicki is always trynna wear the pants in our relationship. She thinks I need her but I really don't.

Rika

I haven't seen Nicki all day. I missed my bestie so when I got home I walked across the street to her house.

"Knock, Knock," I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Mrs. Miranda asked in her beautiful trini ancent.

"Rika !" I said loudly.

She opened the door. "My beautiful baby," she hugged me.

"Hey ma," I hugged & kissed her. "Where Nick ?"

She looked back at the couch "she was just on the couch. I guess she went up to her room."

What's up w/ Nicki ? I walked up the stairs into her room.

"Can you knock ?" Nicki said with attitude.

"What tf is up with you" I asked.

"Nothing," she said looking at her iPad.

"Why are you lying ?"

"No I am not," Nicki is so in denial.

"Well okay," I brushed it off. Next thing you know this girl busted into tears.

"Ohh baby what's the matter ?" I asked comforting her.

"I don't want Safaree to break up with me." she said.

"Girl fuck him if he don't want you just leave him alone."

"No. I can't," she said.

Nicki

Rika doesn't understand. I don't want to end my relationship like my mom & dad. Me & Safaree have to fight this & come back together. But it's just hard because I don't think he cares about our relationship anymore.

GOALS

VOTES : 7

COMMENTS : 3

WHAT YOU THINK ???

WHAT IS OMELLY UP TO ?

SHOULD NICKI FORGET ABOUT SAFAREE ?

SHOULD NICKI TELL HER DAD ?