With the remaining time I had, I'd turned Loony Tunes on and sat back with my laptop, surfing on the website. It was amazing how many people were going to play to try and win. Honestly, I couldn't blame them. The more I thought of the idea, the more I warmed up to it. It was interesting and different.

I stood in my mirror, applying the last touches of makeup. I never did much to my face concerning makeup, nothing wrong with anyone doing it either. However you felt the need to make your face up is your choice and all that matters is the fact that you're happy.

I absolutely hate when guys have the nerve to say they like their women all natural. Like, seriously.. we like our men faithful, but is that ever gonna happen?

I screwed the mascara back into it's tube and looked myself over in the full body mirror. It was necessary that I got one of those. I had to be able to fully see myself whenever I was going out or whenever I was leaving for work. My look was so simple. It was a grey dress that hugged my body snuggly, which stopped right above my knees and had a teasing split running up my thigh. I wore a pair of see-through designer heels to complete the look.

Shai had messaged me the directions to the place. It was a restaurant and a club in one. I hardly ever partied, so I had no idea a place like this existed in Tommington State. It wasn't my kind of scene, but when I did, I tried to have fun. Grabbing my purse, phone and keys, I exited my place, locking it up.

When I arrived to the restaurant-club, I wasn't surprised to see how packed and popular it was. Shai just knew all of the great places to party. As I got out of my car, I wondered who all he invited out.

Deciding I'd find out when I went inside, I found my way in. The second I entered the place, everyone inside went crazy wild. My eyes widened because I wasn't even expecting any of this. Every table around was filled with excited people, screaming and cheering. I only noticed one available seat in the packed place and it was at a table which was situated in the very center of the room where my game team sat, clapping as they looked over at me.

I quickly smiled and waved at everyone and scurried to the table. Shai got up and pulled the chair out for me. Leaning over, I gave him a kiss on the cheek, thanking him and I took a seat.

"You guys really didn't have to do this." I told them all with a huge smile on my face.

"You deserved it, babe." Lydia mentioned whilst bumping my shoulder with hers.

"Well, if I deserved it.. so did you guys. All of you. Because without any of you, this company wouldn't be where it is today and for that, I thank you guys so much." I raised my glass, bringing on a toast. Instantly, everyone around was holding up their glass. "To UTBD!" I exclaimed.

"To UTBD!" Everyone celebrated right before we all took a gulp of our drinks. Come to think about it, I just realized they'd bought me a drink before I'd even showed up and they knew my favorite kind so well. Cosmopolitan.

"Shit, let's dance! Because if I don't start now, I'm dumping these heels." Lydia said, both excitement and annoyance oozing from her tone. Everyone cheered again before following behind her to the dance floor, which was on the opposite side of the restaurant.

I took the last gulp of my drink before standing up, until I noticed that one of my teammates were still seated. My brows pulled together. I touched her shoulder, making her turn to look at me. "You okay?" I asked.

She nodded with a smile. "Oh, I'm fine."

"You sure? You're not coming to dance?" I pointed in the direction the rest of the crew went.