"Tonight was meant as a special night. You have no clue how much it cost me to stay away from you. I've given you more than a year, but I can wait no more. I've dreamt about you every night, of holding you the way I'm doing now. Of feeling your body next to mine." Mike would say as he held her face between his hands.

"I want to look into your eyes and have you look back at me; with that same look you give me when you think I'm not looking. I want to be able to kiss that luscious mouth of yours. You don't know what you do to me when you pout. All I want to do is kiss you. Kiss you until all you can think about is me." He would then punctuate the words by placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"So this dress has nothing to do with the feelings I have for you. You know I'm a cowboy 100%. So I love my jeans, hard work and my cowboy hat. You in jeans and a t-shirt is what I consider perfect. You're natural and that's what I love about you." After mentally rehearsing the speech Mike looked down at her and she looked back confused.

~*~*~*~*~

Casey held her breath. What the hell, he still hadn't given her an answer. Was it the dress that had him finally paying attention to her? So many emotions were flying through his eyes. It made it impossible to grasp what he might be thinking. She felt compelled to ask again. "Mike, answer me. Are you paying attention to me because I'm wearing a dress?"

He seems to snap out of whatever thought flow he was in and gave her a smirk. "No babe, you look hot in anything you put on. I must admit that even though you're smoking hot in this dress. I think I like you better in your jeans and T-shirt."

Casey knew she was blushing because her face felt hot once more. Mike then pulled her so their body were flushed. It didn't escape her that they were a perfect fit. She sighed and decided to just enjoy all the tingles running up and down her body.

That night, Casey danced with Leo and Luis and they asked if she was having a good time. "Yes, how can I not have a good time dancing with the three handsomest men in Texas?" When the song ended the girls were waiting so they could go to the bathroom.

All they wanted were details about what she and Mike had talked about. They even said he had gotten upset when she danced with his brothers. "You know, he told me and Mindy to tell the guys that we didn't want to share them and that they could only dance one song with you." Mindy said as she started laughing. "I told him he should just ask you out before someone else did."

"What did he say?" Casey's heart was beating a mile a minute.

"He just growled and said and I quote. She's Mine." They all started squealing and jumping up and down. The damn, dress was turning her into one of them.

Casey was the last one out of the bathroom and half way to the table she felt a strong arm wrap around her waist. Her head turned in time to see the smiling face of some strange guy. He looked down at her. "I saw you dancing and thought to myself. Wow, now that's a beautiful woman and I must dance with her."

"Thanks for the complement, but I'm here with someone." Casey tried to politely remove herself from his hold.

"I saw you dance with all three guys. That led me to believe, that none are your boyfriend. Come on, dance with me"

She almost lost her balance when the guys arm was yanked from her waist. There stood Mike, wearing a thunderous expression. He lowered his face, menacingly close to the guy. "You couldn't be more wrong. The lady does have a boyfriend. If you lay a hand on her again. I'm going to have to break it."

The guy turned his gaze to Casey. "My apologies miss if I over stepped my boundaries. My mama raised me to respect women, but I just had to try." He said as he shrugged his shoulders before walking away.