It Started With A Piss

The van that Ivana and I were in was hot like hell. I took another sip of my ice tea to cool myself from the heat.

"Are we there yet?" I whined to her. Ivana gripped the wheel out of annoyance "For the hundredth time, NO!" She snapped at me. I slumped down on my seat angry that she had to drag me to a Jeffree Star concert.

"I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM." I yelled out to Ivana and the endless land around us. She spun her head toward me "What are you talking about Ava?"

"I gotta pee." I changed the subject in a bored voice, too lazy to answer her question. She looked back to the road with a roll of her eyes "Didn't you just go thirty minutes back?"

Grabbing the ice tea and shaking it in front of her face, Ivana exhaled then looked around the road.

"There's a gas station right there." she pointed from the steering wheel. I looked over to see a rundown gas station that was literally in the middle of nowhere.

Shrugging  I answered "As long as I pee."

Ivana gave me a disgusted look "Can you be a little more lady like?" Leaning over I burped in her face. She started to wave the air in front of her face while I giggled.

Ivana reached over and shoved me to the door "Just get out and use the bathroom." she said angrily.

"Fine, fine." I muttered as I got out. I regretted the decision when the hot day hit me as I walked to the front door.

Inside the gas station was grimy and dirty or how any gas station usually is, just plain nasty. I looked around and spotted a red headed lady behind the counter. Her hair was out of control in a frizzy way while her face looked like a grumpy toad.

"Excuse me where are the bathrooms?" I called out to her. Her face stayed the same grumpy way, but she lifted her hand to point to her left. I put two thumbs up then mouthed 'Thanks' as I walked to the direction she pointed to.

Once I was in the unisex bathroom I pulled down my pants, did my thing, and then pulled my pants back up satisfied with my empty bladder.

"Ahh." I sighed with content while pulling my zipper up. A quick knock came from the door.

"Someone is in here." I called to the stranger. Walking up to the sink I put my hand under the soap dispenser.

"NO WAY!" I yelled when the foam soap came out. I began to put more on my hand and play with it, who doesn’t like foam soap.

Another knock came from the door with more of an attitude. Yea knocks can have attitudes.

"Oi, what did I just say." I yelled out to the stranger again, but they knocked again harder. I turned the water on to rinse of my hands then walked to the door. I was going to give this person a talking to.

"Look when-" I began, but the stranger cut me off "I need to use the bathroom." He said.

I looked up to see a boy with thick dark brown hair and olive green eyes looking down at me. "Okay just because you’re cute doesn't-"

He pushed passed me and walked to the toilet. "Hey when I-" He started to step INTO the toilet. "I didn't flush that." I warned him. He looked around for the handle. "GET OUT OF THAT!" I cried, reaching over to grab him. 

He pulled the handle down and suddenly everything around me started to swirl. I felt water turn around my face, which was gross because it was probably my own piss and I'm pretty sure a turd went into my ear. Then I felt myself slam into the ground.

"OW!" I cried out in pain. Sitting up I began to rub my back and look around. The sky was a gloomy gray and we were in the middle of a forest with a view of a castle in the distance.

"Oh,no, no, no ,no." The boy yelled in anger. He kicked a tree then screamed "I took the wrong toilet!"

"HEY!" I called out "Where the hell am I?" He turned around then gave a confused look "How did you get here?" he asked. 

Standing up I answered "I was holding on to you," I looked down at my dry clothes "Why are my clothes dry?"

The guy shook his head "Great another person."

"Hey," I snapped at him "I don't want to be with you either."

"Okay screw up, listen to me." he said ignoring what I just said. "Where in the Queen's Place so shut up and do what I say so we can get out of here alive, got it?"