Crashing Down (Pt. 2)

Zobelle kept the gun drawn on me, "Go open my trunk and get the body bag and Rope." Okay Mr. Zobelle I'll go get it I shook my head. When I opened his trunk I seen 2 bodies already back there. Standing there in shock I freaked. "What's taking you so long?! Nothing I'm headed over there Mr. Z, I grabbed the rope and bag, I questioned to why I need these.
Mariahs dead why else would I need them don't act like a fucking retard. Help me! I screamed over and over in my head. Hey Kat were gonna toss her over in the lake. I helped him carry her with the gun drawn to me the whole time. After we threw her in he demanded that I go get in his car. I went ahead and got in buckling up watching him walk around closing up the trunk.
As we pulled off I noticed he had his shirt untucked and pants unzipped. He leaned back saying "Babygirl come give daddy some sugar." No! Your crazy",listen Bitch if you want to live you'll do as I say. What the hell do you want me for I started screaming and jerking the wheel.
He slapped me sideways back into my seat, I'm going to Torture you, Watch you ride on me, Get to Gemma and SAMCRO. Gemma Teller? What do you want from her? It got Silent and he smirked. Who are you? What do you want from her? Are you a Ex? A Old Husband?
He grabbed my neck, listen you little gash I need to get toGemma to tear down SAMCRO. Ha, I'd love to see you get her she's a tough one with one hell of an army and family behind her."That Whore Bitch is weak trust me I've been in her she can't fight or protect shit." Now get over here. He pulled my head over his shaft "Do it or else"The gun was on me head.