Chapter 16- Happy Yet Not So Much

Kavya's P.O.v.
There's something different about Sona. Since she hasn't solved her missing Sunday problem she was always uncomfortable and had some discomfort about things. Now she seems open, happy, comfortable. "Sona ji?" I ask, perky. "Uhuh?" "You seem happy today," I raise my eyebrow and smirk. "Main buhat khush hoon. Problem hai kya?" she says, smiling. "Nothing, nothing. You just seem really happy, which is a good thing. Um...." I don't feel like bringing the Sunday topic up right now but if I don't let it out that'll be a weight on my shoulders,"About... Last week Sunday," she tenses up,"Never mind." She look straight into my eyes,"What is it? Why do you suddenly become silent?" She raises an eyebrow and I tense up,"No leave it na. It fine." I stand up and she does the same,"Tell me."

"It's fine. I'm glad you brought it up. Now he'll rot in hell for this," she tightens her fists. "Sona, if you put him in jail, my child will know him as a great don. He just wants to start a new life and he's trying... For... For you," I lower my eyes to the floor," He still loves you." She blushes,"But... But... I love Ajay. And you can tell Sohan that's love will never fade for Ajay." I smirk,"I though you said you could never leave room for him in your heart." She scoffs,"That's a lie. I said I hate him and I bet I'll never like him. But some sparks happened and now we're married." She blushes more an walks out of the file room. That went well. But I still need to find a way to get Sohan out of this mess.

Ajay walks past me,"Ajay sir! Ajay sir!" He turns around and glares,"You could've told us earlier that you were pregnant for the don who hurt Sona, my wife and your best friend." "Sir-" "You could've said that you wanted to help him instead of us." "Sir listen to me. He's a person, too. He just wanted to start over. He wants a second chance. A chance to forget about the mistakes." He raises his eyebrow. Sona and him have the same habit of doing that and I just don't get it. "Fine, we'll do something about it." I smile,"Thanks you, sir. Thanks you!"

Sohan's P.O.V.
My child will know me as a don. How the hell can I rot in jail? I throw a vase at the wall making it hit a picture, shattering to pieces. I pick up the shards of glass not even caring if I cut myself. "Arre yaar! Why are you doing this?" Kavya pulls me away from the mess and cleans it up,"Oh ho look what you've done to your hands." In confusion I ask,"Why are you so nice to me? Do you even know what kind of person I am? I committed a crime." She takes the small shards of glass out of my hand and wraps the bandages around,"You're a person who just needs another chance." She wipes forming tears and leaves.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm soooooo sorry for not updating in sooooo long. I know this chapter isn't as good but I updated so don't worry and be happy. I've been so busy with school. Gotta maintain my grades and keep them at an A+ cause when I'm not doing well 😬 I'm in trouble.
😜 Roshni