Chapter 2:First day of school

"Sean,if anyone deicdes to make fun of you,you go tell the teacher what they said to you and-"

"Ma,I think i'll be alright."Sean said,walking with his mother toward his classroom.

Sean woke up early that moring and was very excited to go to school,but his mother was very worried.She had been telling Sean to be careful with the kids because they could make fun of his accent and what not and mother talked to him ever since they left the house and Sean was very annoyed by the time they got to school.

His mother laughed and kissed his forehead."Okay.I know.We're here."

Sean saw the door that had the room number on it.

'Room 15 'His mother knocked on the door.

"Hello?"The teacher asked.

"Good morning!I'm here to drop off my son."His mother said.

"Oh!Are you Sean?The one who came from Ireland?"The teacher asked.

Sean nodded.

"Well,come right in.I'm Mrs.Green.I'll be your teacher for 2nd grade."She greeted.

Sean hugged his mom and entered the classroom shyly.His mom waved goodbye and left.

The classroom was filled with artes and crafts and posters and there was a huge white boardilla in the front of the classrom.

"Class!Settle down!We have a new student who came from Ireland!"

The classroom was filled with'ooo's.

"So I want you guys to make him feel welcomed."

"What's his name."Someone shouted.

"M-my name is Sean."

"Hey!I know you!It's me,Felix"Felix shouted from across the classroom.

Sean waved at Felix.

"Sean.There's an empty seat next to Feilx.Do you want to sit next to him?"

"Yeah!"Sean said walking over toward Felix's desk.

"How's it going bro?!"Felix said,high fiving Sean.

"Hey Felix!I didn't know we had the same class togther."

"Me neither."

"Felix.Please stop talking."

Felix nodded.

The teacher passed out addition and subtraction  worksheets and had them work until recess.

*RING!!!*

"Ok class!Time for recess!"The teacher opened the door and the little kids ran out the door,running towards the playground.

"Hey Felix!Do you have any other friends?"Sean asked Felix.

"Oh yeah!I forgot to introduce them to you.Come on."Felix sprinted.

"Felix wait!You're going too fast!"Sean shouted,way behind Felix.

"Maybe your just too slow."He laughed."They're just right there!"Felix pointed towards the soccer field.

Sean tried running faster,but only made him more tired.

"Speed is key.Speed is key."He whispered to himself as he saw Felix talking to some other kids.

"Jack come on!You're so slow."

"Maybe I am,but I'm made out of energy and speed!"

"Pft.Uh-huh.These are my friends,Bob."