Arranged

Aphmau's POV

Here I was, I was the first born daughter of Scaleswind. My story is similar to Garroth's, I was told I was getting an arranged marriage, I didn't want that, I ran away.
I wasn't sure if mother would ever find me. After knowing who Garroth was, I wanted to be found, to let Garroth know the truth, but I was afraid. Afraid he would reject me.
"Here is your bride Garroth." Mother said motioning towards me.
I blushed and found interest in a stone on the ground. I couldn't make eye contact with him right now.
"Lady Aphmau... I... I don't know what to say..." Garroth said, I couldn't tell if he was mad, or sad, but he was I obviously surprised.
"You don't have to say anything Garroth." I said still staring at the ground.
Mother tilted my head upwards. So I was staring at an open-mouthed Garroth.
"I-I'm sorry... I need a moment." My voice cracked as I spoke. I ran off, not willing to let Garroth, mother, or anyone else see my tears.
I ran into the woods and found myself at a pool. It glowed a pinkish red color and was strangely heart-shaped. I just brushed it off. Then from behind me came Garroth barreling through the underbrush as if someone had shoved him. He ran into me and we both fell into the mysterious pond. We didn't fall very deep but we both still went under.

Lady Cathrine's POV

I looked at Zane who nodded his head and I pushed Garroth forward. He and Aphmau fell into the enchanted pool. Aphmau claimed she would not marry someone unless they loved each other. So this pond will do nicely. It is an enchanted pond. Those who fell in the pond also fell in love... Sorta it can not create new feelings. Aphmau and Garroth needed to like each other first. Then their feelings would be strengthened and clear.

Garroth's POV

I was pushed by either Cathrine or Zane but either way I tumbled into Aphmau and we both fell into the enchanted lake. I have heard tales about it but I felt no different than before(Major Moment #Garmau :)
Aphmau on the other hand, looked at me, shook her head and then looked at me again. She looked confused. Then she laughed. I joined in moments later and we were in the enchanted lake splashing and laughing.
"Ahem... We best be going Aphmau, we have a wedding to prepare for." Lady Cathrine reminded her.
"Wedding...? Oh, right." She dragged herself out of the water in her soaking wet dress.
I soon got out as well. Zane said he wanted to speak with me. I ignored him and left to go change.
After I had changed Laurence came in.
"Pretty uneventful day eh?" He asked.
"More like the opposite." I replied. I told him everything that had happened today after the O'kasis and Scaleswind ships had come.
"Wow, sooo... Aphmau is taken? Awww man." Laurence was truly disappointed about that. (Sorry, no Laurmau Laurence hehehe)
"Sorry dude. Not my fault." I said apologetically. "It was arranged."
"*sigh* I know. I just... Never mind I got to go man. See you later." Laurence began to leave. "Actually... When is this wedding of yours?"
"I don't know... Go ask Aphmau. She is probably at her house with Lady Cathrine." I told him.
"Lady Cathrine?" Laurence asked.
"Lady Cathrine is Lady of Scaleswind... Aphmau's Mother." I replied.
"I see, well, I'll see you around." And with that he left.
And I thought. The wedding... Does she really like me? Nah, she doesn't like me like that... Does she?

Aphmau's POV

After I left the pond with Mother, I was excited for the wedding. Mother and I planned as we walked. Just scattered thoughts we put together. Sunset. Purple. Beach. Blue. And so on. About half way through our planning there was a knock on my door.
"Excuse me a moment Mother." I excused myself from planning to answer the door. I opened the door to see Laurence standing there looking rather fancy. "Ohh... Heeeey Laurence." I said nervously.
"Hey Aphmau. What are you doing tonight." He asked me. Oh my... He was probably going to ask me out on a date...uh-oh.
"Ummm... Probably planning." I said not giving much away.
"Planning for what?" Laurence asked me his light blue eyes staring at me intently.
"Look... I'm super busy... You can go talk to Garroth about it... He knows what I'm planning. I got to get back to work byeeeee." I said as I closed the door."Now, where were we Mother?" I get back to work right away trying to forget what Laurence was probably going to ask me.

A/N

Hey guys. Thanks for reading and don't forget about my little contest thing:
Write in the comments a character you want in the fan fiction. I need to know:
Name:
Where from:
Age:
Power(optional):
Race(human, ghost, elf, etc.):
And any extra info like favorite color or food or anything else important.
This secret message is complete I will add characters thought the entire book. So keep leaving suggestions.
Thank you so so much for reading this fan fiction next upload will be soon.

The fan is out! <3