helping out captain Babossa.

Once we hit bay some of my men walk to shore an I follow. We stay for a day before I walk out of the bar not drunk but not completely sober either.
I find a place to get more cargoo and weaponry as well as the amo needed for it. I have my men take that to the ship while I carry the rum. " get it to the ship nice and easy. The pearl be waitin beyond the tides. " I say and my men only nod. Something apparently off about me. " she isn't yelling. She seems calm. They Must have done something to 'er while she be aboard that ship!" Man one yells. The others agree once on my ship and after we dropped off the maiden. We set sail to find the pearl again. ' captain Babossa.... handsome man indeed. ' I trail off into my thoughts until we are in sight of the pearl. " pull up next to her and close boys" I say and they do as told. " carry the extra cargoo to em. " I say and the two men that helped with it on the ship toss it to them and I disappear into the shadows. I appear once again in the courters of the great babossa. " well hello again m'lady. " he says a slight smile on his face. " hello Cap'n. Babossa sir. Got all ya need on your ship. " I say and sit on his desk right in front of him obviously unknowingly flirting. " ah well thank you me beauty" he says putting his hand on my cheek slightly. Before turning around. " cap. I was wondern.... would you mind me randomly appearing on your ship? Or would you want to stay on my ship for a while?" I ask my cheeks flushing slightly. " mmm it does sound alluring. I surely wouldn't mind having a beautiful woman like you around and the randomest of times and I definitely wouldn't mind being on the same ship as her. " he says trying to match my flirting. I look away blushing. " okay.... " I whisper.
" my dear look at me. " he says close to my face now. I peak at him and he takes this chance to press his lips slightly to mine. " when I call ye a beauty. I mean it. " he says before walking to his seat. Obviously done for the time being. I bring my hand to my lips shock written all over. I enjoyed the small kiss. I loved it. I smile as he watches me from the corner of his eye. I didn't notice. I giggle before walking and disappearing into the shadows. " that man... knows exactly how to soften me up. " I say and go to my own courters. To be alone with my thoughts. We set off. To heavens know where. But I know.I will definitely make sure I will see him again.