"Don't tell me! Wow. What nexxt? Info? Update? Elaborate?" Suddenly she got excited.

Their mood swings were unpredictable.

"Nothing to be excited about. Although I am Glad he took a moment to write a mail to me."

Her eyes were filled with tears now.

"What was in it?" She needed to hear more.

"He warned me. He thinks I am in danger and that I shouldn't leave this place and should have a guard too with me."

"Not safe? Is he kidding why?"

"I don't know Beth. Something's not right. And one thing too. He told me to look around and I would be able to find him. He didn't gave a clue though."

"Around you? Is he pointing towards me?" She was surprised.

"Don't be ridiculous. He never meant you Stupid. He is pointing somewhere else and I don't know where. One thing more. He is in LA." She spoke looking at her watch.

2 hours : 30 minutes left for her flight. The Airport was near to her home so it was easy for her to reach on time.

"LA? Is he a jerk? Oh kill me. That place is way to dangerous for him. What about the police? Are they aware of all of this shit?" She sounded worried.

"No I don't think so. But they will soon. Before that I need to save and find him."

"So you are going to LA? After precisely 2 hours : 24 minutes?" She said looking at her watch confirming.

"Yes, precisely" she confirmed it too after looking at her watch.

"Should I come with you?" She asked with a sad expression on her face that made Alice sad and worried too.

"No sweetheart! Just stay here. Prepare for your wedding and stuff. Don't worry about me! Just pray for me."

"Oh I will and keep me updated. I will wait for your calls and messages."

After saying Goodbyes Alice checked the time again.

She was in her car listening the radio. Still no news of him. Thank God they hadn't got any proof of him yet.

"I still have 1 hour 50 minutes ! I can make it"

15 minutes later:

She reached at the her desired destination.

It was Henry's Home.

She needed something from here anything.

"Maybe his dad can help me" She was hopeful.

She entered the house. She smelled Coffee.

The house looked peaceful. She remembered the first time when she came to this place. How she was treated by everyone here. Both Son and Father were rude towards her. But it was Okay to her. She didn't care of anything now. 

"Hello is someone there?" she spoke.

After a minute, she saw his dad coming.

She was nervous now and she hadn't noticed she was shivering too.

"Who is it?" He asked coming closer.

She didn't speak. Her mouth was shut.

"I said who is it?" He came more closer and the two of them were now facing each other.

"Oh you Bitch? why are you here?" his face turned red. He had recognized her.

Why wouldn't he? She was the one because of whom Henry was in trouble. And now he called her a bitch.