“Sorry, forgot I was a dude there for a second. But I wanted to do it funny, dress as a girl for a day to put everyone off” Sam gimmicked.

“Dude, you are a girl at times” Micky said laughing.

   Micky certainly had gained the best of friends in theatre school, they weren’t judgemental and they were happy. Micky chatted back and forth with Sam until Sam had to go and it was now the right time, UK time to Skype Nathan. Although Nathan’s a year older than Micky, they’re still the best of friends.

  Micky skyped Nathan as soon as he came on. This was nerve racking as usual. They aren’t even my friends and I’m terrified. I guess it’s just the initial reaction of all the boys. Whether they’ll be accepting or not.

“Hey Micky” Nathan’s voice boomed through the laptop. It’s now or never.

“Hey Nath”

“So why you skyping me so early in the morning?” Nathan said yawning.

“Its afternoon here, you tool. Time difference”

“Oh! Sorry forgot American times different from UK. So why are you skyping me?”

“We wanna ask you something”

“Whose we?”

“Ella and I”

“Ella?” He asks confused.

“I’m Ella,” I said coming out from hiding.

“Oh, Micky’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend”

“Fiancée, actually” I said a little louder.

“Wait a sec, Micky proposed?”

“Yeah, two weeks ago. There was a reason though, still is the same reason actually,” I said timidly. Gosh, never knew it’d be this hard in all honesty.

“Whoa, that’s amazing but can I ask the reason?”

“I’m dying and um, we kept talking about being bound to each other for life. I was in a coma for two weeks prior to the engagement and when I woke up, a few hours later he proposed. My mums planning and paying for the whole wedding which is in two weeks” I said, scared. I don’t know why but I was able to tell Nathan more than Sam and I don’t know any of them.

“Holy bananas. I’m sorry you’re dying Ella, it always happens to the best of people. I take it you’re on here to ask me to come?”

“We are indeed. I apologise if this is irrelevant due to you touring America but yeah, I wanted to ask you to come” Micky finally spoke.

“I’d be honoured to come if I can get few days off. I’m not promising anything but what date is it?”

“Second of April at 1.30pm. Ella’s mum wanted to make things a little different somehow. And really tight”

“Micky, that last thing sounded like a sexual innuendo. I’ll see what I can do about coming over. I’ll keep things quiet too but if anyone asks, what do I say?”