Chapter 2//Is This Real?

I couldn't wait until I got home to tell Claire everything that happened, so I pulled out my phone and called her. After two rings, she answered. Before I could say anything, Claire quickly said, "Sooo what happened with you and that guy earlier." I couldn't see her but I could tell she had a smirk on her face. "Wait you saw that?" I said with a small giggle. "You know better than to dodge my questions." She said sounding slightly annoyed now. "Ok ok, we talked for a little and then he gave me his number. Are you happy now?" I said giggling again. "YOU GOT A GUYS NUMBER!!! HOW?" "She said knowing I hadn't had a real relationship since the 8th grade. But before I could answer that question she threw me a few more. "OMG was he cute? How tall is he? Was the number actually his?" She said in one breath. I only knew the answer to 2 out of the 3 question she just hurled at me. "Ok, HELL YEAH THIS DUDE WAS FREAKING HOT! A little taller than me. And I'm not sure, I haven't called it yet." I said. "Well why don't you call?" Claire said. "I don't know, maybe cause I called you first so I could tell you everything." "True." She said. "Well I want you to all that number asap, so I'm gonna hang up and you are not to call me until you call that number. Understood?" "Geez understood little miss bossy." I said with a slight chuckle. "Hey watch it." She said laughing. "Ok bye!" "Bye" I said back. Ok, all I have to do is call the number. But what is the number is fake? What if this is some cruel prank? I guess there only one way to find out. I slowly pick up my phone and dial the number. I hear two rings before someone answers. "Hello?" "Hey Vince its Ella." "Oh hey! I didn't think you were gonna call." He said laughing a little bit. "Yeah I'm sorry about that. I called my friend and she kind of kept me on the phone with a bunch of questions." I said slightly worried. "Don't worry I'm still happy you called" He said. Once again I couldn't see someone yet I knew they were smiling. "Well since you called now, would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" Vince said. I was glad he couldn't see how much I was blushing. "Of course! What time?" I said. "How about tonight at 7?" "Sounds good" I said smiling even thought he couldn't see me. "Ok, then I guess I'll see you tonight!" I said. "Can't wait!" Vince said.

A/N: Ok guys I'm so sorry this chapter was kind of boring but I really needed to update. I really do promise the next few chapter will be better and posted earlier! I happen to have my Labor Day break coming up on Friday and it last for 4 days! So I really can't wait to post a few more updates before going back to school.