How could I love a vampire>? Part 4

I walked into my house shaking violently.

"Hello..."I whimpered. I had to check my dad wasn't there, or one of his hence men somtimes I swear they were worse to him.

Great he's not in...YES!

Wait it's Friday 14th of February David Blueman was having a Valentines party! Yes lets go like now! This is soo cool.

Now what should I wear? How about a pale green drees that stops just before my knees to match my eyes my jet black curly hair down it goes all the way to my hips and then my light pink lips. Nice...x

I got intp my dads car it didnt matter if I got in trouble I was probably dead when he found me anyway. He had a red ferrai I know so cool! I parked outside Davids he was outside he smiled seducivly at me I blushed hot scarlett red.OMG! He was coming over to the car he opened the door.

"Miss Smith may I be so bold to tell you hot f'in hot you look." He thought I was hot OMG! Your not doing bad either I thought.

He took my hand and led me to the living room oh no Slaggy Lindesy was giving me evils.

"Ignore her." What ever you say hot God! It's weird David was the hot new boy he'd been here a week and taken scarily a lot of interest in me.

David Blueman where had I heard that name before? Oh yeah my crazy cosion went on about some demon prince called David Blueman but she was nuts she wasn't in her right mind was she?

Ummm.....Just say your going outside and go home he'll let you go.

"Umm...David I gotta go just remembered I'm busy tonight I ummm gotta go bye...." I quickly started to walk out of the living room to the front yard so he couldn't try to get me to stay.

"No your not going Honey your staying here with me." He was in front of me OMG! He was soo quick he's a demon prince now Honey calm down and do what you do best run as fask as you can!

I tried to run round the corner he slammed me up against the wall I twisted and squirmed against him ut he was to strong he was going to hit me I need help but who? GOT IT!

"STEFAN! STEFAN!"I shouted.

David gave me a questioning look and said"You will be my queen!I love you please Honey." I almost felt bad I squirmed again then I looked up and saw a familiar face he came to help me....

"Put her down now David! Dont give me a excuse to fight you as much as I want one!"He shouted.

"She's mine stay away from her!" Daid hissed.

Then David let me fall to the floor and there was two other blurry figures but I couldn 't make them out they were moving at a impossible speed and a obese amout of blood was flowing from my head! OMG! I'm ganna die.

"Stefan....Stef-"