Chapter 2-Choices Will Be Made

The  next  couple  of   days  Amanda  just  sat  in  her  room in  their  hut. She  did  nothing  but  lay  there and  cry. Every day her Mom would yell up to her " Come down here to eat breakfast  my little 16 year old girl".

           She would say ," Mom I'm not a  baby''.

           After that her mom would  always say ,'' Well it's  only because I love you''.

          WELL  TRY  TO LOVE ME LESS!  Amanda always said.

           After all those terrible days were over, Amanda and her family finally went back home. Once they got home they didn't even unpack their bags, they went straight to the vet's to see Riley laying in a cage. Analise the vet was stroking Riley's head. John the dad asked how is she,Analise replied she's doing a little better. But I'm afraid she may not make it.  What do you mean not make it, Amanda said.

        I mean Riley is going to be Put Down.

        Well I know that. But can't you just do the treatment for free.

        Sorry hon but we have no choice.

        You may not have a choice. But she saved me life.

        Well I didn't  know that. Still That doesn't matter.

      If you don't care about an animal,you shouldn't be a vet.

       I do care about animals. And you have NO right to say that.

        AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her dad yelled I have had enough. Analise is right. You don't  have the right to  say that.

       But Daaaaaaaaad

       Not another word we'll handle this. Excuse me miss can Amanda hold Riley.

       OK, but be very careful.

       I will.

        The moment  Amanda held Riley all her memories flashed before her eyes. When she didn't die it was a miracle. But this was more than that this was MAGICAL! But than that minute was over. Analise took Riley away for her. So Amanda thought again about Riley being Put Down. A single tear ran down her face.

         So this is the end said Amanda....