[Himuro Tatsuya] Professor of the Kinks [l]

Start from the beginning

Greedily drinking in the image of your naked body he proceeded to once again capture your attention seductively, walking over to you he had quickly gotten a hold of your hips, he nipped at the shell of your ear. "Turn around for me baby girl," giggling at his new name for you, you exposed the asset of yours that he couldn't help but stare at whenever he got the chance. You liked the sound of his new name for you and the huskiness in his voice, the combination made you bite your lower lip in anticipation. "Do you like what you see daddy?" The sultriness you emitted from your luscious lips had him wondering how dirty this could possibly get, in addition with how aggressive he could be in the sheets you were in for a wild ride, the bumps and unexpected turns would surely have you begging for more.

Releasing his arms from his chest he got one last glimpse of the back of your curvaceous figure before he said anything. "Sit down and spread your legs," following his orders you sat down on his desk and gave him the perfect view of your dripping cunt. He brought himself to his knees, licking his lips at the sight that lay before him, he wrapped his arms from below your thighs, his small action bringing your arousal closer to his awaiting mouth. Sparing no time, he used the flat of his tongue to lick your wetness from the bottom the top, his taste buds cherishing the flavor, its sweetness, his nostrils inhaling the smell of your arousal. The diamond of your treasure chest was the most alluring to him, sucking on the sensitive flesh he made sure to look at you in the process, your cute moans were music to his ears and when your voice quivered as you tried to say his first name out of pure pleasure was making him even hungrier for you.

For a man that has as many years as him that was hidden behind a youthful face he knew all the tricks women had to lay with a man but you were the first to taunt him for so long, thanks to his self control he didn't pounce on you the first chance he got, for him consent was key and since you were the one initiating such a sensual act he knew what you wanted. Blessed with beauty but cursed with semi-sexual torture was his life for a while but with you writhing under his touch (or mouth) the revenge he was planning to get was a bit cruel in your favor but the look of sheer surprise you would have we he commenced what he had in mind he was looking forward to seeing.

He lapped at your clit like a thirsty dog, his skills in oral sex made your toes curl from the indescribable pleasure coursing through you, at this rate you would be cumming in no time. Tangling your fingers in his dark locks, you pressed his mouth even closer to your pussy, his wet appendage working harsher than before on your clit. When your moans became higher pitched he knew you were deathly close to climaxing, deciding to let you enjoy this first orgasm he slipped in two fingers, their pace was incredibly fast and there began the spasming of your pelvis as you squirted. The incoming of your colorless stream had caught him off guard, drenching his face and part of his white dress shirt but he didn't mind. Coming down from your high you saw the result of your violent orgasm, both of you blinked rapidly a few times before he wiped off the water like substance from his face.

"So I see this isn't your first time," he knew that the second he inserted his fleshy digits in you, seeing as your hymen wasn't there he knew you were a bit experienced in the bedroom, the thought of you being a step ahead made him ponder if you would use your small expertise. "And it hopefully isn't my last," being slightly breathless from the pleasure that had overtaken you only moments ago you shook it off. "You know...it's not fair if I'm the only one naked," he chuckled sexily at what you had just said. "Is that so?" His rhetorical question brightened up the lustful atmosphere. "Would you like to do the honors or should I put on a show for you too?" Holding up your index and middle finger you signaled him to do the second option, seems like the old law an eye for an eye was still relevant.

With his tie already being loose that didn't take too long though he somehow made it seem sexier than it should be. Unbuttoning the first to last button slowly, his perfectly sculpted torso had your nether regions tingling and top row of teeth clenching your lower lip, his belt was gone in a matter of seconds and his pants shared a similar fate. What made your pupils dilate was the bulge in his boxers that was far more clear now. Your tongue swiped over where your teeth had been, his clothed erection had you unconsciously walking towards him, the similarity in your actions didn't seem repetitive to him.

As much as he would love to have that mouth of yours working on his erection he would rather have a feel of the real thing first. Taking your hand he guided you back to the desk, with enough space to lay your whole body on it and plenty of room for the width of it there seems to be no problem with using this as a replacement for a bed. Stripping himself of his boxers to make things completely fair wardrobe wise, he noticed that you were already seated perfectly, curling your pointer finger you silently
lead him towards you. "I'm ready daddy," he was staring to like the sound of your name for him, the surge of dominance coursing through him made his utter desire to ravish you more powerful than before. With no hesitation whatsoever the brunette gave you a quick kiss, his mouth hovering near your ear afterwards. "I'd prefer to take you from behind so make lots of noise for me," winking flirtatiously at him as a way of saying yes, you complied to his command, on all fours you waited for your professor to tend to both of your sexual urges.

Having a space of his own on the desk, he held onto your hips as he inserted himself into your dripping pussy, you gasped when you felt the head of his cock inside you, as he sheathed himself slowly inside of your wet tunnel of love, the more you were starting to enjoy this. "Y-you're so tight," his voice faltered slightly, your constricting walls had brought him a tad bit closer to the edge. His first thrust which was a few seconds later already had you gripping the end of the desk, his roughness caused you to let your torso lay flat against the wooden surface. Being ass up and face down, the tall male took advantage of your position, tracing the small of your back with his palms to ease the tenseness in your muscles, he slid out and then slid back in, the gentleness of his second thrust confused you. "Which one did you like better?" Considering the change in his thrusts that's what you assumed he was talking about. "What a gentleman, but I prefer a beast," understanding the meaning of your words, he thrusted once more.

Removing his hands from your back, he held on tightly to your right hip with his left hand and vice versa, the second he started thrusting inside of you, your knees bucked. His roughness with your lower extremities was more than enough to get you screaming out for your daddy to go harder, faster as he had found that spot in you that made that coil forming in your stomach want to burst. Seething with pleasure, you were sure to cum any moment now, indifferent to your body's reaction to the undeniable euphoria rushing to your core, deserting himself from your cunt, the male beauty smirked when he heard you gasp. "Why did you stop?" Your tone and query made the twist of his lips widen. "Revenge," laced with poisonous seduction, his words matched his pride and ego in the subject. "Two can play at that game."

[A/N] There will be a part two to this~ For now I want to upload it since I had just finished it and thought since I've been working on this for a while I should post a few things while I can since I am going to be pretty busy with school.