Part 1

-backstory-

Little Y/N woke up to screams of her parents downstairs, she decided to go downstairs, there stood Cry, her best and only friend, he wore his mask and a light green hoodie, his mask covered in blood.

There also stood a grown man that looked like him, only swallowed with blood, head to toe with spots of blood on him, he wore a red hoodie with the same mask as Cry, only with blood and it was cracked a bit. She was shocked, and ignored the man and more onto her best friend,who held the weapon. She walked closer to see what happened, her parents laid there, dead with about 30 stabs wounds in each of them.

Y/N was scared as she ever was, the man shot a look at you, and smirked, Cry looked over as well, dropping the knife and staring at her. Y/N backed off, and collapsed onto the ground, the man went closer, but Cry tried to hold him back, it didn't work. Y/N blacked out, and woke up in a orphanage the next day.

-a few years later-

Y/N was arguing with a enemy, when a what seemed a 17-18 year old girl with her parents walked in, at that exact moment your enemy pushed you down the stairs. They decided to adopt you, and brought you home. You fit in with that crazy family, and soon your adopted sister, Minx left after about half a year.

~end of backstory~

Minx smiled as she walked into the house, looking around, seeing Y/N causally watching YouTube on the television, humming to herself, laughing at parts. "Y/N I'm back!" Minx called, smiling happily. Y/N looked at Minx, giggling "heyo Minx! Missed ya!" Y/N said, a smile on her face.

Minx gave a small laugh "missed ya too ya little kitten" 🐈 (kitten is the nickname Minx gave you when you were younger, you only allow her to call you that for now) Y/N smiled "so....what brings you here? You said you'd never show you're face in this household again"

Minx nods "yea I know...but I'm visiting my friends and decided to live here for a bit again...Also I was hoping you'd come with me to meet them tomorrow" Minx said, a slight smirk on her face. Y/N smiled and nodded "yea. Sure"

~~

A/N: Heyo my little ones. Sorry if this is short, this is a thing I'll be doing at school my IPad in my free time, tell me in the comments if you want me to work on this at home as well.