My Hair

"Do your hair? What do you mean young lord?" LanFan asked, surprised by such an odd request.

"Precisely what i said LanFan! I want you to style my hair however you want!" Ling sang pointing at her.

"Ah- are you sure young lord?"

"Mhm!~" Ling hummed, nodding. He turned and sat down. LanFan stared at his black hair that went down to his back. She blushed thinking of him in double braids but realized he probably wouldn't like that.

She sits down and runs her fingers through his surprising soft hair. "Uhm LanFan?" Ling's voice brought LanFan back from inside her head and realized she was just sitting there admiring his hair. "M-my apologizes!" LanFan stammered, her face a hint of red. She quickly started toying with his hair, brushing it and running her fingers through it.

Soon she had begun to braid it. Looping his hair until she reached the end of his hair. "I've finished.."

"Great! Now can I do your hair?" Ling asked turning around and reaching for her bun of hair.

"Ah young lord-" she moves backwards.

"What? You did mine so it's only fair I do yours!" He stated matter-o-factly.

LanFan sighed at his childish ways. "Okay fine you can do my hair.."

Ling smiled from his victory. He grabbed her bun and pulled it out causig her cascade of short soft hair to fall to her shoulders. "Done!" Ling stated proudly.

LanFan gave a look of confusion. "Uhm young lord? What do you mean?"

"I like your hair when it's down LanFan,"Ling said placing a hand on her cheek, "You should have it like this more often!" He spoke cheerfully and smiled.

LanFan's face was crimson and she looked down. She began to play with the ends of her hair nervously.

Ling laughed and stood up."C'mon LanFan we have a meeting to get to!~" Ling's voice sang as he started walking away.

"Ah- yes my lord!" She spoke and followed him with a smile.

Idek