Part 2

"Hey Loue, pass me the chips will ya?" Liam said. "Oh, I'm sorry it's too far for my reach" Loue said teasingly. "It's just beside you Tommo!" Liam glared at Louis. "Oh! How come I doesn't see it all this time?" Louis smirk. He take the bag of chips and throw it directly towards Liam. "Ouch!" the bag of chips hit directly at Liam face. "Striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike!!" Louis yell joyfully. "Tommo! You gonna pay for it!" Liam take back the bag of chips and throw it in Louis direction. The bag hits Louis on his head.

"Ouch!" Louis growled. "HOW DARE YOU LIAM!!! THIS IS WAR!!" Louis take the bag of chips and throw it at Liam. Then, the war started. They basically throw everything that they have close to them. Candies, gummy bears, nuts and others. 

Harry just sit there eating his cupcake peacefully like there's nothing happen. Suddenly Louis take a cupcake and before he manage to throw it at Liam, Harry grab his hand. "Loue! That's Nialler's cupcake! Don't throw it!" Harry said sternly. "Alright.." Louis sighted and give the cupcake to harry.

 "Speaking of Niall, where's actually that boy?"Liam asked. "Yeah! Wasn't he told us that he will join us later but it had been like ages" Louis replied. "Wait! Guys! Remember that Niall said that he wanted to go to the changing room first right? I think he might be in there!" Harry said confidently. "Well, let's go there then shall we?" Liam said and the other lads just nodded in agreement. Then, they just head to their changing room hoping that Niall will be there.

--------------------------------------------

"Nialler?"Louis slowly opened the door of the changing room with Harry and Liam following behind him. As they enter the room they see the Irish boy is still sleeping on the couch. Louis quickly ran straight towards Niall. "It's time to get up you little Irish leprechaun" Louis said as he stand beside the couch."Nialler wake up now or I'll eat all of your food" Liam words have caused the three boys to burst into laughter. However, there's still no answer coming from Niall.

"Come on Ni! Get your ass up now!" Louis said teasingly. Louis then put his hand on Niall's forehead with an attempt to open Niall's eyes with his hand. But, he suddenly back off as he feel the heat of Niall forehead."Loue? What's wrong? " Harry questioned the weird reaction of Louis as he touch Niall's forehead. 

"It's too hot! Niall! Niall! Wake up! Are you okay? Nialler? Answer me buddy!"Louis shaking Niall's body slightly to wake him up. Liam and Harry just standing beside Louis feelling confuse about what's happening and also worried if anything is wrong with Niall. 

"Lo...Loue?"Niall said weakly as he tried to open his eyes. "Oh thanked God! Nialler! You're alive!" Louis said gratefully. Liam and Harry sighted in relieved. "Am okay. Just sleeping" Niall giggled. "But your body Ni, it's too hot! I can feel the heat radiated from you!" Louis ruffled Niall's hair. "I'm good! You guys don't have to worry" Niall smile weakly. "No you are not! Hazza, please go and get  a thermometer will ya?" Liam said as he try to feel from heat at Niall's forehead. Harry nodded and left the room to go get the thermometer. 

"I'm not sick! I'm good guys!" Niall tried to argue with the other lads. "You are sick Ni! But don't worry.. just lay on the couch and we'll go to the nearest clinic or hospital after we check your actual temperature okay?" Liam tried to comfort Niall." NO! Guys! Please! I'M NOT SICK! Look! I can stand up on my feet" Niall tried to stand up but both of his legs are to weak and he's about to fall. "Ni! Watch out!" Louis catched Niall before he fall and held him tightly.

"Lo...Loue...my..my head... " Niall groaned as the pounding in his head suddenly came back. "It's okay Nialler.. Everything's gonna be okay.. Just hold it for a little bit okay? We'll go to the doctor after we check your temperature okay? I promise"Louis massaged Niall hair slowly with hope to reduce the pain. Tears began to roll down Niall's cheeks as he tries to bear the pain. Niall just nods and buries his head in Louis's shoulder.  

"Why can't we just go straight to meet the doctor Loue? "Liam asked curiously. "Because the security or even the management would definitely wouldn't allow us to do that unless we prove to them that Niall is terribly ill. Plus, the show was just ended about 20 minutes ago so the fans might still waiting outside the stadium so they might also follow where we're going and boom! Another rumors from the news and magazine" Louis explained. "Yeah!we must distracted them. Just like before when we rode in the small van in order to visit places" Liam continued.

"Sorry guys! I'm late! Here's the thermometer!" Harry rushed into the room and handed the thermometer to Louis. "Thanks Hazza!" Louis grabbed the thermometer and cleaned it before putting them in Niall's mouth. "Just hold it in there for a while will ya little bro" Loue said while holding Nialler tightly. "He's gonna be alright does he?" Harry asked worriedly. "He will Hazza.. He will" Liam hugged Harry tightly to calm him. Nialler just closed his eyes shut as the pounding keep getting stronger in his head. "5 minutes passed. Let have a look on it" Louis took the thermometer. "You are totally sick!!! Its nearly 39 degree!!!" Louis said feeling a little bit angry but worried with the Irish boy. "I'll get the security here!" Liam quickly ran out of the changing room and came back a few minutes later with a security guard. 

"Is he alright? " The  security guard asked concernly. " Does he look like he's fine?! " Louis yelled while uplifting Niall with all his might and carried him bride style. "Let's go! Have you prepared everything? Transportation and stuff?" Louis asked sternly. "Yes.. There's a small van outside waiting for us" The security guard answered. Harry and Liam just followed behind Louis quietly as they know the protective mode of Louis has been activated. All in his head is basically just thinking on saving the Irish boy. 

"Lo..Lo..Loue?" Niall said slowly as he tried to open his eyes. Louis just ignoring the call and carried Nialler towards the van so that they can go to the clinic as sooner as they could. "Loue.. I can walk.. i can walk by myself" Niall said. Louis just glared at Niall and continued carrying him to the van. "Loue... Loue.... Argh!!!" the pounding in Nialler's head just become worst. " Nialler!! Nialler!! Are you okay??" Louis stop walking and tried to check on Niall. The other two boys rushed to see Nialler. "Is he okay?? Loue??" Harry asked worriedly. "We... we need to take him to the clinic fast!" Louis lifted Nialler again and walked towards the van quickly. As they enter the van,Louis just keep holding Nialler in his arm tightly never wanted to let him go and Nialler basically just closed his eyes trying to bear the pain in his head. "It's okay little budy.. It's gonna be okay.." Louis murmured.