Chapter 7: Holidays

Começar do início

"But, if you're not staying here where are you going for the holidays?"

Draco came up and asked

"Is Potter bothering you (y/n)?"

I shake my head no.

"Don't worry Draco. Potter here just doesn't know that I will be spending the holidays with you and your family."

"Oh that's right." Draco then turns towards Harry.

"Look Potter I know that (y/n) hasn't told you yet but from now on she lives with me and my family. My father after hearing how your filthy muggel aunt and uncle treated her complained straight to the minister himself. He demanded that (y/n) live with a wizard family and away from muggels. Naturally the minister agreed after hearing this. So my father asked if (y/n) wanted to stay with me and my family. She said yes of course."

Harry was shocked that you were basically adopted by the Malfoys. Harry just left after what Draco said and sat down at the Gryffindor table with Ron and Hermione. I went back with Draco and we ate our dinner in peace. 

After dinner Draco said that I should pack for the trip home. I pack some cloths and other personal things into my chest. After I was done I took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to bed. 

When I woke up in the morning I changed into casual cloths and brushed my teeth before going out into the common room with my trunk to meet with Draco. 

Draco was waiting for me in the common room and we left Hogwarts together towards the train. As we were leaving I saw my brother and Weasley playing chess in the great hall. 

The train ride was quick and when we arrived back in Kings Cross station. Draco and I grabbed our luggage and we walked towards his parents who were waiting at the station for us. Draco hugged his mother and father hello. I was standing next to Draco when his mother introduced herself to me.

"Hello, you must be (y/n). Draco has told us a lot about you. I'm Narcissa Malfoy. You can call me Narcissa if you want."

I shook her hand and said hello and introduced myself to her. Then Draco's father said hello to me. 

"It's nice to see you again (y/n). Last I saw you was when you bumped into me at this very platform when you were going to Hogwarts." Mr. Malfoy said while extending his arm for a handshake as a hello. 

I shook his hand and said.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Mr. Malfoy. Draco told me what you did for me and I want to say thank you." 

Lucius smiled back at you and said.

"It wasn't any bother at all (y/n). After I heard about how those filthy muggels treated you I couldn't just stand by and let you continue to go back there if I could help it. Anyways we should be leaving now. I assume Dobbey has finished making us some food by now."

I followed Mr. Malfoy, Mrs. Malfoy, and Draco through the train station until we reached a fire place. I was confused and turned to Draco. 

"Why are we at a fire place Draco?"

Draco turned towards me and smacked his head in realization.

"That's right you never used floo powder before. Right well it's easy. You just take some floo powder and say where you want to go and then throw the floo powder down. You are then transported to where you said you wanted to go." 

Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy overheard Draco and I conversation and turned back towards us. 

"Don't worry dear it's easy. My husband and I will go first and just copy what we do. Draco will go after you to make sure you do it correctly. Is that okay with you Draco dear?" Mrs. Malfoy said.