Deliquents

'Delinquents' is about a teenage girl named Sophia Grey, nicknamed Mourner. She's arrested for robbing a Kwik Mart, which is a pretty major offense in her hometown of Belleville, New Jersey. She spends a few days in juvenile, but even that isn't enough to teach her a lesson. She soon gets arrested again, this time for breaking into a bank and robbing it. This time- being as she's fifteen- she gets tried as an adult and found guilty. She is then sent away to the state prison, in her parents' hopes of her being reformed. Mourner is put in a large cell with five other people. All are teenage boys about her age. All are in for crimes they most definitely committed.

Gerard is in for assault and vandalism- beating his phys-ed teacher senseless then spray painting rude words on the side of his high school.

Frank is in for setting the lions loose at the city zoo. His testament was that no animal should be caged, and three people were injured, one mauled to death. So he was sent to prison.

Ray got caught abusing illegal drugs, and when he was arrested he was so high he didn't even know what was happening. He was tried and immediately found guilty.

Mikey, Gerard's younger brother, was put in for murder. He shot his girlfriend Alicia after finding her making out with Craig, a football player at their prep school. He stabbed Craig to death after he shot Alicia.

Bert was put away for being an accomplice to a counterfeit scheme. His partners fled and left Bert for the police. He was tried and found guilty for being an accomplice.

Someone needs to figure something out, before the other prisoners get too restless. Which may not be too far away.