Revenge of The Luna Queen: Chapter 13

..The brush of her lips over his was all it took..

Whatever was holding him evaporated, as he instantly took control of the kiss. His hands moving to press her closer. One landing on her lower back, the other moving to cup her neck as his mouth covered hers. Devouring and dominating his tongue ran over her lips seeking entrance as his hand on her lower back moved under her shirt. Splaying over her bare skin, as her mouth opened to grant him the access he sought. He nipped at her lips before his tongue shot out to soothe and then teasingly explore her mouth. Heat was radiating out from the feel of his skin on hers. His fingers pressing firmly but gently into her back, molding her further against him. His hold supporting her as she gave into him, surrendering fully. The hand at the base of her neck wound into her hair urging her head back further, allowing him to deepen the kiss.

His tongue tasted and teased. Running over her lips and teeth before meeting and dueling with hers. She let him guide her body, setting the pace. A sigh leaving her as his lips shifted their attention to run along her jaw. The respite permitting her to pull in a ragged and much needed breath of air.

The heat between them was ratcheting up as his mouth made its way towards the mark on her neck. Bliss exploded within her as he finally reached his destination. His lips moving reverently on her as her head fell back, too heavy for her neck to support. Her body humming with desire as his actions fanned the fire that was smoldering within her.

The hand on her back moved down until he was cupping her ass. Understanding blossomed in her crazed mind, jumping slightly into his hold her legs wrapped around his narrow waist as his hand easily held her aloft. Her breathing hitched as her core pressed firmly against him. The unmistakable feel of his hardened length, the layers of their clothing the only thing separating them.

Her hands gripped his shoulders as his mouth continued to move over her collar bone. His tongue and teeth teasing, nipping and caressing his mark as his hands kept her steady and at his mercy. She was putty in his hands. Every touch and brush of his lips, his skin against hers, causing her to let out breathy little moans of pleasure and delight.

She barely noticed as he moved them across the room to the bed. Only the sudden feel of the crisp cool sheets and the firm mattress under her back alerting her to the change. Gently easing her down, brushing her hair back and off her face. Standing at the edge of the bed he gazed down at her hungrily.

His fingers traced over her face. Outlining her lips, running down her neck and over her shoulders before trailing down her arms. Lifting her hands he tenderly kissed each finger before turning them over to place a kiss into each of her palms.

Then before she could blink, her hands were pinned above her head, restrained in his hold as his body leaned over her. Covering her and bringing his mouth crashing back down with nearly bruising force. This time there was nothing teasing or light about it. His mouth moved with a demanding and urgent need against her.

When she tried to move below him, his body pressed forward using his extra weight and size to pin her to the bed. Rendering her immobile.

She let out a gasp as he used his new position to grind himself into her core. The rough material of her panties and sweats increasing the friction as he rubbed himself against her sensitive center.

Chuckling dangerously, Kaiden pulled back so that he was looking down at her. Transferring her wrists into one hand he brought his other down between them. Cupping her face tenderly, his thumb caressed her cheek as he watched her reaction as he deliberately ground against her again. Smiling as he observed her body arch, pressing into his, her eyes widening in surprise and pleasure.

Then his mouth was back on her, his hand moving to the hem of her shirt. This time he swallowed her gasp, his tongue dancing with hers as his hand splayed out and over the smooth soft skin of her flat stomach. With one hand he moved her shirt up until the material bunched just below her breasts. Then before she could react, he pulled it up and over her head. His hands gently pulling and maneuvering her arms before blindly throwing the bit of cotton over his shoulder.