A shiver ran down Logan's spine when he saw Edward, the taller boy biting down on his lip ring absentmindedly. It is kind of shocking that Logan fancies the bad boy Edward Styles; what with his reputation, his tattoos, his piercings, and the way he gets around with most of the boys and girls at school. Logan has a secret fetish for being controlled, so maybe that's why.

Little did the twins know, Harry and Edward had their eyes set on the opposite twin.

'''

Logan sighed in bliss as he continued to scribble in his notebook. He was studying for that Chemistry exam, however, he ended up drawing little hearts with little 'L's and 'E's everywhere in his notebook.

"What are you doing?" Louis asked curiously as he sauntered into his brother's room, plopping himself beside Logan on his bed. Logan attempted to hide away his scribbles, but Louis beat him to the punch and snatched the book from his hands.

"Give it back, Lou!" Logan went to snatch his book back, but Louis just leaped from the bed and pranced around the room while reading off of Logan's notebook.

"Edward Styles and Logan Tomlinson forever," Louis spoke, making kissing sounds to his brother, who was chasing him around the room. Louis yelped and jumped back on the bed, standing over a blushing Logan. "Mr. Logan Styles."

"I'm going to kill you!" Logan threatened.

"I'm going to-wait...that's not-ah!" Louis screamed when he was suddenly tackled to the bed by Logan, the notebook flying from his hands. "Okay, okay!"

Logan huffed and lifted himself from Louis, rolling his eyes and shuffling off his bed. "Don't touch my stuff again."

"We're twins," Louis retorted after compossing himself, standing in front of Logan. "Who cares if we go through each other's things?"

Logan raised a challenging eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest. "So you wouldn't care if I went into your room right now and took a pack of cigarettes from the stash under your bed?"

Louis raised an equally challenging brow. "Would you?"

Logan tried keep his face confident, but he couldn't help but cringe. The thought of touching cigarettes made Logan want to barf. "Okay, I wouldn't. That's gross, but I'm trying to make a point here."

"I know, I know," Louis chuckled. "My apologies, Mr. Styles."

Logan blushed. "Shut up."

"I just can't believe you're in love with Edward. I knew you have a thing for him but, bro...you've got it bad."

"Can you blame me? He's perfect," Logan sighed as he thought about the tattooed boy.

"Please," Louis scoffed. "He's a complete dolt. He cares nothing about anybody else unless it has to do with their body. He's a proper manwhore," Louis spat.

"Shut up, Louis," Logan scolded his twin.

"He thinks he's a man because he shagged everyone who walks by him," Louis continued, ignoring Logan's glaring face. "Now Harry...he's a true gentlemen and not a complete arse," Louis added.

"Harry needs to grow a pair," Logan insulted, causing his twin to gasp. "Yeah, I said it. He's cute and all, but he's such a wimp. The other day, he ran into a wall and apologized to it."

"So what! That means he's a gentle one," Louis said.

"Too gentle," Logan mumbled.

Louis stared at Logan with a shocked face, so turning into a smirking one. "Ah...I get it."