Chapter 1

Sophia's POV
I woke up to my stupid alarm clock. Today was the day I move to California with my annoying brothers. I got up and went into the bathroom. I did my morning routine and got dressed into something comfy since I am going to be on a plane. (Outfit above) I walked downstairs to get some breakfast before I left.

"I called your brother and I told them what time you would arrive." My mom said.

"Please behave Sophia. Im doing this for your own good. I'm going to miss you so much." She added.

I gave her a hug. "I'm going to miss you to ma."

"Well let's get going we don't wanna miss your plane."

****************

We arrived at the airport and I'm about to board the plane. I turned around to see my mom with tears in her eyes so I decided to text her.

Sophia-Mom I'm not even gone yet and your crying like a big baby. 😂😘

Mom-It's just I'm going to miss you a lot. I love you and behave. 😂💕

I looked at the text and just smiled. I walked into the plane and thankfully there really wasn't a lot of people. I looked for my seat and I got one next to this really hot guy. I sat down, he looked at me then smirked.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Sophia, what's your name?" I asked smiling.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl and my name is Kevin."

"Nice to meet you Kevin." I said shaking his hand.

The rest of the plane ride consisted of us talking to each other and sleeping. Oh we also exchanged numbers before we parted.

Right now I'm trying to find my brother which isn't that easy since they are both short and they blend in. I kept walking until I seen two guys with poofs. I walked over to them and seen cute guys with them.

"Wassap bitches" I said throwing my hand up.

"Hey watch your mouth." Myles replied back to me.

"Moms not here so you don't have to act like an adult." I was now aggravated at his little comment.

I looked over to Kalin to see him staring at my ass. I walked over to him. "Like what you see" I whispered into his ear.

"Yes I do." He whispered back.

We walked to their car and I got in. I was in the back with Kalin so I thought I could play around with him. I put my hand in his dick and started rubbing it. I could tell he was on the verge of moaning so I kept doing it. He let out a moan and I busted out laughing.

"Yo man are you okay back there." Jake said laughing.