Oh god what have I done.

ابدأ من البداية

"From my first kisser ofcourse..!!" I smirked and kissed his cheek and ran off before he catches me again..

My lips curved into a smile thinking about that memory.. Only if it would have lasted..

----------------------

I saw her sitting at the ground seats on the left wing. On all the way up my heart had the same bad feeling.

"You came??" She said patting a place next to her. I sat down at the very next seat he suggested making her face fall.

"You called!!" I replied nonchalantly.

"First of all. I wanted to apologise for all my behaviour Nora. I."

I cut her off "Apologise. Will that make all the sad days I had into happy ones??" I snapped at her. Usually I was never such rude to anyone. But the pain made me feel such.

"You have all the right to be angry Nora."

"I never asked your permission"

"Nora please. You have to trust me in what I'm going to say." She stood up and sat beside me.

"Whatever!!!" I shrugged..

"It was all my idea. Vincent never slept with me!!" I thought I heard her wrong. So I looked at her face she nodded in confirmation.

"Then??" I opened my mouth.

"I know. Let me complete.!" She pleaded..

"I really didn't have any interest in Vincent. But you guys were perfect for each other. All I heard was Ohh what an adorable couple you guys are. They are made for each other. How cute. Jealousy took over me. You started to take all the attention once I got.All I wanted at that moment was to make you suffer and have Vincent for myself.

So with the help of Prissy I tried to seperate you from Vince. But you sticked to him in all the situations. You trusted him more than your life. So I found that trust is where your weak spot lies.

Jake volunteereed to help. He" I stopped her. Jake??? How could he.

"What??" I tried to form a word but the only thing that came was tears from my eyes.

"He had an intrest on you. It was he who arranged the party. We made Vince drunk. Eventhough he resisted. After taking all the photos I tried to take advantage of his situation to make everything true. But even at that unconscious condition he blabered your name. He pushed me off from him. Nothing else happened. We circulated the photos and as we expected you fell for it." All this time she was staring at the ground tears falling from her face. We both had tears for the same reason guilt..

"As I guessed You broke up with him. But what I didn't expect was you to leave town. After you left Vincent was like a dead man. He cut off all his friends. He never socialised again. Even in college he had all girls attention but he never showed intrest in any of them. Thats when I noticed my fault of seperating you two. You guys are meant to be together Nora. Do you know what he said in college.??" All I could do was cry my heart out.

I nodded my head to go on.." I offered him to be my boyfriend . But he pushed me away just as he did other girls. "You just made a break between us. This is not the end for me and Nora." "Wherever she maybe. She will always be my Nora. And she will come back to me." He said to me."

"I am so sorry Nora. For making you lose all kinds of happiness. I know Your'e still single and haven't dated anyone since then. What a fool am I to break you soulmates apart. If only I would have met you soon I'd have apologised Nora. I am truly sorry." I stood up. Not saying anything.

"He's still yours Nora. He still loves only you" I heard her say. Yeah I know that and I've spoiled it at large.

I started to run away from there not bothering what's in my way since My vision is blocked with tears.My legs started to ache after a while so I dropped myself on the ground burying my face inbetween my legs and cried just like I cried years back in this same place.

Why did this all happen in my life. Oh god what have I done. Will I be able to sleep hereafter at night. I didn't trust my one and only love Vincent. How could I do this. How will I ever face him again. After all these years when he found and came back to me. All I did was push him even hard..

I dont deserve him anymore. He's better off without me. All these years I cried for betrayal. Coming years I'm gonna cry for guilty.. My sobs died after hours and I found that it has become dark.

So I gained myself and walked off to my car. What will I do when I face him again..

When I reached my home Gracie was waiting for me outside. "Where the hell have you been so long? And why aren't you picking your phone?" She snapped coming closer. But when she noticed my eyes her gesture changed. I left her and all my friends for nothing but a Plan made by haters. What a fool I am. I Struck my head in the wheel and started to cry again.

"Hey shhh. Nori come on." She patted my shoulders.

"Nothing's gonna happen to him." She comforted me. I sprang up not sure of whom she meant.

"Who??" I asked.

"Aren't you from the hospital Vincent's admitted??" She said and my heart stopped for a second. Vince is in hospital. I couldn't listen to the words Gracie said anymore. My breathing became uneven. I went into panic attack.

"Nora. Nora. Listen to me." I regained myself.

"What happened to him??" I asked between sobs.

"He met with an accident Nora.He's at st.mount's now.."

I fainted in my car...

--------------------------------

Hello guys..

Truth revaled huh..
So what will happen next??

Will they be together or not??

Meet you at next episode..

Love ya all..
Sizzlingblacky