Façade- l.h

Awesome writer from tumblr: thefaulinoursummer

summary: When it comes to protecting her reputation,Y/N would do anything.Even if it means having to give something in exchange to her hot classmate that sits right behing her in Spanish class.

The music was blasting trough the speakers, the whole room shaking from the intense sound. Glasses raised in the air, the smell of alcohol and sweat lingering around.Everybody was crowded in the middle of the dance floor, shaking their bodies to the rhythm, some in pairs, some just by themselves.

Ordering another drink for myself I glance around the club. Nothing out of the ordinary seems to happen tonight. How boring. Sipping from my Martini, I look at my friends as they have their own conversation. I don't really participate,mostly beause I am not very interested.

All I wanted tonight was to have some fun,to find new stories to think about tomorrow. All I had right now was the memory of the bitter taste of my drink. Laughing along to some joke Jessica said,that I didn't even hear, I look at my phone,seeing it is barely a few minutes past midnight.Still,nothing fun has happened yet.

Seeing as my friends don't want to have any fun, I guess I just need to find my own. Glancing briefly at one corner of the room, I turn my head back when something catches my attention. My eyes connect with a pair of deep blue ones, not breaking the contact for a few seconds. Looking the boy up and down, I can't help but feel like I must know him from somewhere.

He is tall, broad shouldered, with icy blue eyes and a smile that could kill. His attire is completely black,his frame leaning on the wall behind him. Sending a wink in my direction, I blush softly. Blush? I never blush. Breaking our visual contact, I bite my lip and turn back around to where my drink is resting on the table. Sighing I take another sip because I feel like I really need it. Why was he looking at me like that? I felt like his eyes were literally piercing trough my skin, sending a wave of heat trough my body.

Tapping my finger to the beat on the wood of the table,I almost spit my drink out when a hand is placed over the small of my back.

"I'll have a beer,please." the raspy voice of the person beside me says and the bartender nods, walking away."Well hello there,pretty girl."

Looking at my right, it's the same boy I locked eyes with just a minute ago. He has a big grin on his face and I can't help but feel like I really know him from somewhere. He just looks so familiar. I run my eyes over his face, taking in all of his features.
"Do I know you?" I ask with a frown.

"I don't know, do you?" he raises a brow at me and leans a bit closer.
At this point I don't even care anymore. He is just one of those boys full of themselves, that think they can pick up girls just by twisting some nice lines and charming looks. Scoffing, I get off of the bar stool and walk away. I find my way to the bathroom, closing the door behind me and unlocking my phone to find a missed call from my dad. Crap. I call him back right away and go in the farthest corner of the room so the loud music couldn't be heard trough the phone.
"Y/N." he says right away when he answers.

"Yes,daddy?" I ask, biting my lip in anticipation.
"Why didn't you answer my first call, darling?" his tone is now a bit more calm.
"We were just having dinner, dad,I didn't hear it." I throw the first excuse that comes in my head.
"Are you girls finished with studying?" he asks.

"Yes, we are dad, don't worry, we're gonna go to sleep in just a few minutes." I answer glancing at the clock, seeing it is almost midnight now.

"Alright then- Hey, Y/N, what's with that music?" he wonders when a particular beat drop was heard a bit more loudly and I cover my phone's speaker with my hand.
"Oh, just the neighbours, they're having a party."