Chapter 1- Darkness, Confusion (Editing)

This is a brand new story I have been working on for a while ;) I hope you guys like it!! :D And a little note *HOW TO PRONOUNCE THE TITLE: Cele Nemuritori (Se-LEE Ne-Mu-Ri-Toe) yupp just like it looks

 Chapter 1- Darkness, Confusion

"You're a vampire...."

        I wake up with a ringing in my head. My room is pitch black, besides the glow-in-the-dark smile of the cheshire cat alarm clock. It read 7:45am. I am so going to be late. I thought. 

        Swinging my legs out of bed, my feet land on my soft, plush carpet beneath my bed. Getting up, I walk into my bathroom and stare at my reflection. There is mascara smudged, with deep black bags to match underneath my eyes. My face is flushed, a stark comparison to my pale skin and my jaw is clamped together, from my nightly sleeping habit of grinding my teeth.

        Going into my closet I rummage through my clothes, picking out a baggy, dark maroon sweater, black leggings, and matching black vans.  My mother is so not going to approve of this outfit of choice. I thought. My beautiful mother, the one who quit broadway to pursue the career of motherhood, the one who believes that any public place, is a place of elegance, and you must treat it as such. Meaning you wear makeup and dress to impress. And my choice of outfit is most definitely not her choice of "elegance". Walking into my bathroom and apply the basics, mascara, brows, and some light concealing. I brush my teeth and comb my thick jet black hair, that men and women alike would kill for, and my small, petite body is just icing on my average body. My purple eyes bore into my mirror as I stare at my pale skin. The same exact pale skin that haunts my dreams.

These dreams were quite surreal, as they always started in the same place and time. I'm running through the forest, as something is chasing me, but I wasn't really too sure as to what (or who) it was. 

I go out of my room and trudge down the stairs. I can hear my mother huming. She must be cleaning. A little known fact of my mother is that she was on Broadway but had to quit because of me. What a joy, I was the reason my famous mother disapeared off of the red carpet and never to be heard of again. The only mention of her name after she quit was at the Tony awards, when she was inducted into the Hall of Fame. My mom has blonde hair, hazel eyes, tan, and tall. I wonder why my mother quit acting on Broadway. She could've went back after I was born. Hmmmmm I should ask her that. But first I need to get my butt to school before my dad finds out I was late to school. AGAIN.

I grabbed my keys to my Fire Red Aston Martin Virage Coup,  yes my Astin Marton. I got it for my 16th birthday because of my good grades and such. My friends are all jealous. Well everyone at school is jealous. I live in a rural area in Maine near the coast of the Atlantic. I go to Bonney Eagle High School in Buxton, Maine. Its a kinda bug school, with good curriculars and good students. Here at Bonney no one gets in trouble with the law like other schools. Well, atleast I have never noticed.

I pulled into my parking spot and got out of my car. There was a group of people surrounded the front of the school. No scratch that, a group of girls were surrounding the front of the school. Including my best friend Rin. She looked like she was drooling or obsessing over something, or someone I thought. What's it this time? A new screamo band member who decided to come to our school? Who miraculously is super hot? I don't know but whatever it is, it must be really special because even the popular girls who would never be seen dead with the regular girls were in the group. Hmmmmmmm

I walked over to the group of gawking girls, and saw what they were looking at. Well whom they were looking at. He was a tall guy, with brown hair flecked with some black, full, berry stained lips,  tan skin, and his arms and body looked well toned in his t-shirt, and black jeans. His eyes is what I looked at last, which I am very glad I did. When i looked into his eyes, they were a deep, deep blue; and the next thing I know is that I got lost in his round, almond shaped eyes. His eyes sparkled with hope, and happiness as he saw me. He smiled at me, and i noticed that on his cheek he had a mark. It was in a shape of a moon. It's color was a slight shade darker than his skin color.