one

I was happy.

Or that's what I've been told, I was just going to his sisters house, or that's what I've been told.

Everything.

Everything I say will end with a 'or that's what I've been told'. Why? because the last 8 years of my life are a blur, no not a blur, they've been completely erased from my memories.

***************

olivia

I woke up with a shooting pain through my head and 2 people standing over me, a man, and a women. I stood up and looked around. My heart started beating fast.

"Olivia, honey, you're in the hospital you were in a car accident but you're okay," The women said, at this point I assumed she was my nurse and the man was my doctor

"My head, it h-hurts," I stuttered looking around the room breathing heavily in nervousness.

"That's normal," she said turning to the man next to her

"Liv, how are you feeling baby, are you okay?" The man asked, baby?

"W-Who are you?"

His jaw clenched as he looked at the nurse. His eyes started to get watery.

"I'm your husband," He barely managed to say. I was stunned, my husband? I have a husband?

"I-I," I didn't know what to say, "I don't know who you are," I said as I burst into tears

He clenched his jaw one last time and walked out slamming the door. I continued to cry as the nurse ran after him. I took the tissue box next to me and blew my nose, it started to bleed so I held my head up.

My 'husband' came back into the room, this time alone.

"Your nose," He said reaching into his coat pocket, "It always bleeds," he said handing a nose bleed clip stopper.

"Thank you," I said taking it from him failing to put it on, "May I?" He said letting his hand out to take the stopper. I handed it to him and he put it on me.

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles," He said letting out his hand probably feeling so silly, "Did I change my name to Styles?" I asked

He nodded his head yes. Olivia Styles, I like it.

"I came here to ask you if you wanted to remember me and our life together or if you just want to start over," He said not looking into my eyes but down at his feet

"Can I ask you something?" I said and he nodded, "When and where did we meet?"

"Almost nine years ago, at your grandfathers bakery," He smiled remembering back to that day, I assume.

"When did we start dating?"

He chuckled, "We met September 1st 2010 and started dating October 18th 2010,"

I smiled to my self, "And you remember all of this?" I asked

"Of course, Olivia when I met you I fell in love with you and ever since I've always been in love with you," He said looking down, "I bet I was in love with you too but I don't remember," I said as my eyes formed tears

"That's why I came to talk to you, Liv, do you wanna remember?" He said this time looking straight into my eyes, I got the chills like he was looking deep into my soul like he knew me so much that he knew what I was thinking.

"Harry," I said, "You look like a really great guy. Not surprised that I married you, but I don't think I'm capable enough of trying to fall back in love," I said biting my lip trying to hold back my tears as he did the same.

He nodded and his jaw clenched as he walked out of my hospital room.

"Harry," I said sniffling feeling so badly

"No Olivia, it's fine." He said shaking his hand but not turning around to face me, "I'll see you around,"

I was so unaware of what was happening at this moment, I just met my husband, I just woke up in a hospital, and I'm apparently living in a world eight years later from what I remember.