Physical Exams Suck!! Ch. 3

Zacznij od początku

"How are you Yuki? Are you having a nice time? The flower viewing reception is doing quite well. Even so, it's much more daunting to admire then being admired." he dramatically posed.

I looked to him with bored eyes as I also sweat dropped. 

"Jeez, blooming in more ways than one aren't you." I said sarcastically.

He pointed to me, "You've noticed!" he then smiled 'charmingly' "I bet you will fall for me soon, won't you Yuki~" He said with a wink as I sweat dropped more.

"Sure, that'll happen." i said sarcastically again.

Soon, the Twins came up to me with my schedule. Even, though they aren't in my class, they want to know what I'll be taking.

"So Yuki, what which elective course do you think you'll take?" Hikaru asked me.

"French could be a good option." Karou said to me as he leaned on my other side.

"I don't know..." I said looking to my schedule.

"Still, if you do we can have study sessions since we're taking the same class~" The twins said as they looked to Tamaki with mocking smiles "And we can make a big study group together~" 

Narrator's POV

Tamaki then went to his sulking corner but went to a tree since there were no corners.

"Mommy dear?" he asked Kyouya who was by him.

"What is it, 'daddy'?" he asked, playing along with Tamaki's family thing.

"This is just my guess, but even though Yuki is in our grade, I feel she is hanging out more with those shading twins and their getting more time together which means-" Tamaki said until Kyouya cut him off.

"Tamaki you're just realizing this now?" Kyouya said with a calm smile, and then Tamaki was struck by lightning. Weird.

Soon, Kyouya brought out this big chart. One pie chart stated 'Time amount spent time with Twins', one stated 'Time amount spent with Tamaki', and an extra pie chart stating 'Time amount spent with Kyouya'.

"According to my research, the twins spend roughly nine hours with her in a single day, while you spend the limited amount of hours during club activity. I even have time with her outside of school and club hours which is still greater than your amount. Percentage wise, you only spend about roughly 3% of my sister's life with you and her." Kyouya said with a calm smile as while Tamaki was covering his ears yelling "I don't want to hear it!!!"

Yuki's POV

Suddenlly, Blondie grabs me by the shoulders and sticking his face near mine.

"Listen Yuki! I want you two to stop hanging out with those shady twins from now on." He said to me as I gave him a bored expression.

"Hey! Who ya calling shady?" Hikaru asked.

"Take a look at yourself boss!" Kaoru Shouted.

With a silent gasp Tamaki mumbled with horror and realization splattered all over his face, "yes. that's it."

He grew serious , "Alright! That's it! We can not hide Yuki's secret any longer!" he grew anime tears and wined, "All daddy wants is for you to go back to the girl you use to be! For you to surround yourselves with girlfriends and live a wholesome life!"

I gave him the same bored expression as I grumbled rubbing my temple. Headache.....no....

He suddenly started shaking me by my shoulders yelling, "Please change now! Change now!"