In love with the wrong guy (mindless behavior love story)

Hey guys this is my first story I made so hope you like it. And for those who don't know YN mean (your name). Also you and your friends are 16 and your boyfriend is 17. And another thing for those who don't know POV means (point of view). Ok let's get on with the story.

(YN POV)

3:00am Friday

I woke up and quickly got my clothes under my bed..... I'm leaving this place I can't stand my parents. I'm tired of getting hurt and what does it matter all they care about is their money. Well technically my mom and her boyfriend who I will never say Is my father! That fool don't even know his ABC's. My real dad left me when I was 10 but idc he wasn't being a father anyway just beating me and my mom up all day. I told my boyfriend prodigy to come get me at 3 o'clock so he should be outside waiting while I sneak out but to make sure I texted him to see.

-text-

YN- hey u outside

Prod-yea where u at?? Are u ok?? Did they catch u?do I need to come in there???

YN- I wouldn't be texting u if they caught me and yea I'm comin... And babe.

Prod- yea

YN- thx

Prod- u kno I got u now hurry up still pitch black out here.

-Text combo over-

I open my window and threw my suit case out then I jumped out and landed on the ground hard. But I had to keep going. I ran to prodigy car and threw my stuff in the back seat and got back up to the passenger seat.

Prod- u good

YN- *holding your knee* yea just drive

Prod- ok *starts car and drives to his house*

-in the car-

Prod- babe u ok why are u holding your knee so tight like u in pain??

YN- that's because I am physically and emotionally. When I jumped out the window I landed hard so I kinda hurt my knee but ill be fine and I'm just so mad and in pain I'm just glad to be gone out that house full of evil.

Prod- well your gonna be safe with me now and I won't let NO one hurt you.

YN- promise

Prod- cross my heart

YN- (leans over and kissed him on the cheek) love u

Prod- not as much as I love u

-AT PRODIGY HOUSE-

-Prodigy POV-

We finally got to my house I took her suit case and put it in my room in the closet well in her closet. I kinda set up her side of the room to make her feel more comfortable. It's surprising how much I love this girl we been going out for 2years now and yea I made a couple mistakes by getting with other girls behind her back but I stop that like 5weeks ago but what she don't know won't hurt her. I mean I don't mean to do it like I said, "I love her" but its complicated I guess. But I'm still thinking should I confess.....nawwww wat was I thinking. Well to get that off my chess I'll take her out tomorrow.

I went down stairs to find her on the couch knock out so I took her up stairs and laid her down then laid down next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek then wrapped my arms around her waists still thinking bout what I did.

SATURDAY - 12:00pm

YN POV

I woke up in the bed with prod hand wrapped around me tight like he doesn't wonna let me go.....weird but i slowly unwrapped his grip and went to take a shower and do my hair and got dress. Then went to make breakfasts.

-in the kitchen-

I pulled out some eggs and bacon until I felt hand wrapped around me from behind I turned around to of course see prod gosh how much I love this boy.

YN- hey you

Prod-hey babe...don't cook cause I'm taking you out

YN- oh ok then ill put this back

* Prod did all his morning stuff and now they are in the car-

YN- sooo you never told me where we're going?

Prod- I know I didn't that's the whole point

YN- ok smarty pants *turns up music and starts singing Chris brown fine china* this my song

Prod- *laughs* I guess it's how loud your singing

YN- shut up u kno u like my voice *sings even louder*

Prod- -_- ummm babe if u be quiet I'll take u to the mall and get you wat ever u want... And I mean wat ever

YN- hmmmm ok fine Betta not be lying

-AT THE MALL-

YN- wow never been to this mall before ok I want this that and oooooo and that

Prod- u kno wat here's my card goo I'm going to some shoe stores

YN- of course u are

PROD POV

So I was just walking around waiting for YN to get finish until I got a txt

TEXT COMBO

???- hey boo I miss you

Prod- didn't I tell u not to text my phone again.

To be continue

•who is prodigy talking too?

• is YN gonna find out about prodigy fair with other girls he says he been with

• will prodigy change his mind and be a man and confess

All question will be ANSWERED NEXT CHAPTER

Thanks for reading please follow me and vote and comment. So comment if u want me to keep going let me kno wat u think so far