Chapter 1

(Saturday)

"I am so glad that school is almost over how about you Natsume? Aren't you glad its almost the end of your 10th grade year!" I said to Natsume when he woke up on Saturday morning.

'No, because I will have to see you every day for 24 hours." Natsume responded with his vexing tone. He always finds a way to make me feel unimportant, and tells me that in a hundred other ways.

"Whatever you are hardly ever home, and the days you are home I'm working!" Man I asure you if this situation keeps up I am not so sure he will still be walking on this Earth for very long.

************************************

(SUNDAY)

"Whaaaa! How in the world did you get sick! Gees and you were doing so well! Exactly how accurate is this thermometer? Are you sure you don't feel well? You are making a big deal over nothing. You look perfectly well to me." Funny not even I believed it. He is horrible Natsume can't even get up! And I was over here hoping to go have so peace and go to the library.

"Sorry to ruin you plans, but you can't leave me here unattended." Natsume weakly responded.

"Ok" What a lie! I beat he is laughing inside, way deep inside himself. With almost tears on my eyes I left his room. I went to the janitors closet and got the mop and other tool to clean with. Oddly my situation felt like Cinderella and her evil step sisters. The only changes was that there are only one step sister and she was not a girl but a guy, and this fairy tale doesn't seem to have such a happy ending.

I was miserably cleaning one of the many rooms in the house when I turned the nob to the door to reveal a room very much like Natsumes. It had the same old, complex furniture that I hated cleaning so much. While dusting the old furniture I slip of paper slided out from the cabinet.

The paper that fell was an old photograph, with a very small family. Judging from the smiles of the two children and the two couples holding them, they looked very happy. I had waisted a lot of time looking at the photo that before I know it, it was already 10 o'clock. Putting the photo into the apron I was wearing to examine it when I had more time I went back to work.

I was still working when I had a felling that I was being monitored by someone. I had that felling for quite some time but never really paid so much attention. It is like you have a felling that you forgot something but it turns that it was not true, in fact you had brought more things than needed. But this time it was different, every time I would move it would move with me.

Acting like I had no idea what was going on, trying not to show that fact that I was tense or that I was being watched I just kept on cleaning. Making sure that that all my six senses were on full, and that I looked before ever taking a step.

With a fast unexpected spin I saw it.