chapter 2

We walked up to the house we had bought prier to coming here. It was a vcictorian style, 2 story house. The outside was a light blue and it had a front porch looking out at the long driveway. The house was surrounded by forest. I watched my brother walk up to the front while i searched the woods for danger.

"Bridgett! Come on! I want to take a shower already!"

I walked up to the door to stop Dominics non-stop complaints. We walked in and were greeted by a living room. It hadd a window facing the driveway and a fire place on the opposite wall. to my right was a door that led to the kitchen and a stair case leading second floor. Dominic looked at me and smiled evily before bolting up the stairs.

*I'm gonna get the best room!*

I flinched as he yelled through our mind link. Instead of following after him I walked into the kitchen. It had granite counter tops and sterling silver appliances. In the middle there was a island counter. I sat on the counter and waited. It wasnt long before I heard Dominic yell.

"You cheated! You have an unfair advantage!" He walked into the kitchen frowning. I looked over at him with an innocent look.

*Whatever do you mean?*

"You used your powers to keep me from getting into the master bed room!"

I guess I should explain. The powers he is talking about is telekenisis which I inherited from our mother. She was a witch. Dominic didnt get her genes. He's a full werewolf, while i'm only half. The good thing is that I can still shift.

Anyways, I couldnt help but let out a silent giggle as his expression became annoyed. I stopped when I smelled the blood. Dominic was instantly next to me looking at my side.

"It leaked through the bandage... You need to go rest and let it heal. You've been so tense that the healing proccess slowed down." He sighed and looked up at me.

"You go rest. I'll wait for the stuff we ordered to get her and i'll set everything up."

He smiled slight;y as I hopped off tthe counter and headed up the stairss to my new bed room. I layed on the floor (since my bed hadn't arrived yet) and just stared at the ceiling. Many things ran through my head.

Who's territory were we on?

Are they gonna try to kill us?

Where is HE?

Is he gonna find us?

Will Dominic ever get the life he deserves?

I felt Dominic's presence push against my mind so I let him in.

*The furniture here*

*Ok... Dom?*

*Yea?*

*Were on a packs territory*

*Ya I know*

*What are we going to do?*

*Well... Were gonna meet the Alpha and hopefully they'll let us stay for awhile*

*...Dom. You know I can't do that.*

*Please Bridge. This is our chance at a normal life! Just push aside your hate for Alphas and do this.... for me...*

He knew that he won the second he said that.

*.....Ok. I will do this. For you, Dom. But if that Alpha starts something theres no stopping my wolf.*

*I know... I'm bringing your stuff up the stairs.*

I opened the door and helped him bring in my bed, dresser, flat screen tv, and radio. We put the bed against the wall across from the door and hung up the tv on the wall next to the door. I put my dresser in the corner by the closet, which is on the right when you walk into the room. To the left is a huge bathroom. Dominic went down stairs then came back with my blanket and my clothes. Then he left to finish setting up his room.