Focused on God and school!

Most girls are worrying about guys liking them, well I WAS one of those girls. I just had a boyfriend, but I broke up with him. I felt like I was way to young to have a boyfriend, but it felt good to know someone liked me. The night before I broke up with him I felt God telling me to focus on Him and school, so that's what I'm now doing. Now don't think when you read this and you have boyfriend that you can't focus on all three of those things, because some people can. I am just not really one of those people. I went to a church service at my church on a Sunday night and it was a baptism. Now I haven't been baptized yet, which is not a bad thing. If you haven't then you can wait until you feel God calling you. Now back to boys! Girls don't think that you need a boyfriend to make you feel more popular or whatever, because honestly it feels good being single!!
Now if you are in JH then I think it's best not to have a relationship, because you can't go anywhere without adult supervision. I just thought I would let all you SINGLE ladies out there know that if you don't have a special guy in your life right now don't worry, God has the perfect someone out there waiting!
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Hey guys!! Just thought I would do a short update. plz comment and vote!! And shout out to all the single ladies!!!! 😜