2) This Pain is Nothing

You three sat there in silence, not knowing what to talk about.

"So, Edward, Alphonse, how is it like being a state alchemist?" You asked.

"Its really cool!" Alphonse exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess. Mustang could be annoying at some points," Edward laughed. "And you, (Y/N). How was it without us?"

"Really lonely. I used to even cry cause I didn't see you guys. But, you're here now! And it's amazing," You smiled.

"Yeah. It was lonely without you also (Y/N). I really missed you," Alphonse suddenly said.

"Hey! Al! I wanted to say that! Uh, I mean," Edward blushed.

"Its okay, Ed. I know you both missed me, and I missed both of you."

Edward's face turned redder. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, be right back guys. There's an apple tree over there," You pointed to an apple tree across the street. "I'm gonna get one."

They both nodded.

You got up and started walking to the tree. "Ow, something got in my eye." You rubbed your eye but it just made it worse. Then something got into your eye.

I cant see.

"(Y/N)!! WATCH OUT MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!" You hears Edward's and Alphonse voices scream.

"Huh?"

BOOM!

~~~mini time skip~~~

Light shone on your eyes. You squinted and saw 3 figures sitting in the room.

"Ngh," You groaned.

"Brother, I think (Y/N) is awake," You heard Alphonse whisper to his older brother.

"Hm?" Edward yawned. "I didn't notice that I fell asleep."

"Brother! Look!" The younger Elric yelled/whispered.

"(Y/N)?" Edward whispered. He ran over to you. "(Y/N)! I thought I lost you!"

"I'm fine Ed. But, what exactly happened?"

"Well, you were going to an apple tree to get an apple and I think you couldn't see or you weren't paying attention and a car ran you over," Edward explained.

"Wait, I got ran over!?"

"Y-yeah," Edward mumbled. A sudden pain rushes through your right leg.

"Ow!" You teared up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. You broke your right leg,"Alphonse blurted out.

"AL!!" Your mom and Edward yelled.

"Wait, I wasn't supposed to tell her that?" Alphonse nervously asked.

"NO!!"

"Oh. Hehehe, sorry," Alphonse played with his fingers.

"I broke my leg!?"

Everyone sighed in defeat and nodded their heads. All of a sudden, the doctor came in.

"Okay, (Y/N), I am going to do some surgery on your leg. It won't hurt that much," You nodded.

~~~during the surgery~~~

"GAHHH!!!" You screamed. Sweat streamed down your forehead.

"Now now Ms.(l/n), this will all be over as soon as you know it," Pain went through your leg again.

"AHHHH!!!" You screamed again. "T-this pain is nothing. Nothing compared to what Ed and Al felt."

"I hope (Y/N) is okay," Edward said outside of the surgery room.

"Me too," Alphonse agreed.

"I can't let anything bad happen to her. I-I," Edward clenched his hands into fists. "I should have helped her! I should have been the one to get run over not her!!"

"Brother calm down, it wasn't your fault."

"I-I know...I just feel like I should have protected her. I'm such a jerk," Edward still had his hands into fists.

The doctor came out and walked up to Edward.

"Excuse me Mr....Elric, but I just need to inform you that (Y/N) is going to be alright."

"Thank God I thought she was gonna have a coma or something."

"Well, she is going to be in the hospital for a few days but you can visit her whenever you would like."

"Alright, thank you so much," Edward said.

"You're welcome," And with that the doctor walked into the surgery room again.

Edward smiled.

"I'm so happy she's okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story in such a long time I just got the ides of making this chapter today so I decided to do it right now. By the way for each chapter I'm just gonna put random pictures of like Edward or Alphonse I really don't know. I hope it's not bad and stay awesome I'll try to update this story as much as I can!!