Cake Eaters: An Alex Gaskarth One-Shot

Jasey's POV

As i was cracking the eggs and mixing the batter for jack's cake, i heard my front door open.

"Yo bi.tch, where you at?" i heard my best friend, Alex, yell from my front door. "i'm in here you h.orn dog" i yelled out to him.

he came in smirking and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder, "so...what's cookin' good lookin'"

i laughed, "well jack's soon to be epic cake" he looked more at the rainbow batter and laughed, "it loooks more like and epic fail" he was still laughing then i decided to take some of the flour sitting on the counter and throw it at him.

he looked at me shocked as i walked to the oven putting the cake in, "you did not just do that" he said with a serious yet funny tone.

i looked at him innocently, "i don't know what your talking about" as i was putting the flour back, i felt something hit my head and drip down my back. i lifted my hand to my head and looked at my hand and then at alex, "did you just throw an egg at me?"

he just looked at me with a smug look, "maybe i did and maybe i didn't but it doesn't matter does it?"

i smirked at him, "oh, your gonna be sorry you did that" at that moment me and alex got in a HUGE food fight, throwing flour,eggs, and anything we could find.

after about thirty minutes, i heard my mom come in, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" we both looked at her with shocked expressions, "mom we didn't mean-" "no you and alex will clean up this mess and when i get back it better be spotless" "fine."

when my mom left, me and alex started clean ourselves off and then the kitchen, "jase, i'm so sorry, i didnt mean to get you in trouble"

i looked at him and smile, "Alex it's okay, she's yelled at me before"

after we clened the floor and the counters, we both started to clean the island. as i was cleaning, alex called my name, "hey jase you kinda got some flour in your hair"

i looked at him and put my hand in my hair, "where?" he laughed a little and reached towards my hair, "right here"

as he was getting the flour out my hair, i realized how close we were. i looked up into his eyes and he looked down and stared right back.

i never realized how amazing his eyes looked and now i can't stop staring at them.

Alex's POV

she had the most amazing eyes i have ever seen, i couldn't stop staring at them. i found myself leaning towards her and her doing the same until our lips met.

i've had my fair share of kisses but noone could compare to this one, right now, with jasey. it felt like magic.

Jasey's POV

this kiss was amazing, it felt like i was dreaming. i never thought about kissing alex and now that it's happening i never want it to end.

when we pulled away, we just stared at each other until alex said, "you know i've always wanted to kiss you" i looked at him,shocked, "really, then why haven't you?"

he sighed and looked away, "because i didn't want to ruin our friendship" i smiled and put both hands on the side of his face and turned him to face me, "you could never do that, i kinda thought that if we ever did go out, it would make our friendship stronger."

he smiled and put his arms around my waist, "well with that said, would you, Jasey Rae Stevens, like to go on a date with me, Alexander Wiliam Gaskarth, this saturday night?"

i rested my arms around his neck and pretended to think about it, "well since you out it like that, then you got yourself a deal"

we both smiled and kissed again. then we finished cleaning the kitchen and i brought the cake out and it looked pretty awsome.

then me and alex went to go watch a movie in the living room and fell asleep as the two happiest people, wait the happiest couple in my opinion.