Torture

Bellatrix wallked in a circle around hermione, who was lying on the floor with her arms spread out. She stopped and knelt down to the same level as Hermione, "Now, mudblood, we can get this over with quickly if you tell me where you got that sword."
"W-we found it" Hermione said holding back tears. "LIAR!" Bellatrix shouted as slashed the knife across hermiones face leaving a deep cut in hermiones face.She screamed as tears rolled out of her eyes going in to the the cut. "I'll ask again, mudblood, where did you and your friends get that sword" Hermione tried to answer but she couldn't even breathe properly. "ANSWER ME, CRUCIO!" with a flick of her wand a pain went through hermione as if someone was stabbing her a thousand times.

Ron and Harry could hear her screaming and shouting for her to stop from in the cellar. "HERMIONE, HERMIONE!" Ron shouted as he banged his fists up the wall.

"What else did you and your friends take from my vault?!" Bellatrix shouted in Hermiones face. But Hermione could barely breathe properly so she could not answer her. "ANSWER ME!" Bellatrix leant over to Hermiones left arm and started biting a word into it. "AHHH!NO! STOP! PLEASE!" Hermione screamed but Bellatrix ignored her and carried on biting into the young witches arm. A few minuets later bellatrix stood up and admired her work. "Filthy mudblood!" She spat. Hermione looked down at her shaking arm to see the word she hated the most cut into her arm, 'mudblood.' Bellatrix kicked her in the stomach with her long pointed boot.

Bellatrix smirked as an Idea came to her head. "WORMTAIL, get the red hair one." She shouted still looking at Hermione. "NO! Don't touch him!" Hermione screamed weakly. Immediately, bellatrix turned around and made another deep cut in hermiones face. "Don't worry love, I'm not gonna hurt 'im"