Chapter 2

"Woahh this place is lush!" Jaymi crowed as we walked into my nan's appartment. He was right, my grandparents spent most of their savings on this place, when they bought it they had a dream of what they wanted to turn it into and they didn't stop until they had made it into that place.

"SHOTGUN THIS ROOM!" George yelled from the back bedroom, I knew he'd get to the best room first! I ran in and threw my bags on the other bed in that room, the large windows took up the whole of one wall and lead out onto a balcony overlooking the beach.

"WE'RE IN HERE!" Olly shouted from the other bedroom, followed by a loud slam as the door shut behind them.

"I guess that means I'm on the couch!" JJ sighed. He always gets the worst deal, he just doesn't act fast enough. Bless him.

George and I changed into some board shorts and headed out of the room, I knocked on Jaymi and Olly's door, Olly opened it slowly.

"Hey mate, we're heading down to the beach if you wanna join us?" I asked quietly.

"I think we'll give it a miss for now, Jaymi's crashed out." He giggled quietly.

"We'll leave you in peace then!" I winked as Olly shut the door again slowly. I walked into the living room to find JJ and George throwing a beach ball between them. I picked up my towel and we headed out onto the beach. The warm sand felt so nice under my feet, George dropped his towel on a sunbed and ran down into the water whilst JJ and I both lay back on the soft beds and soaked up the sun.

"I had to sit next to some weird old couple on the plane," JJ said, "the woman fell asleep and dribbled on my soulder." I laughed out loud, this kind of thing could only ever happen to JJ!

"Ah unlucky mate!" I chuckled, "I ended up sitting next to a pretty brunette with a kid."

"Was she fit?" JJ asked, I picture Lula's big brown eyes and olive toned skin.

"Yeah, she was stunning actually!" I admitted, lifting my arms up and resting them behind my head, "Her parents live in this town too!"

"You think you'll see her again then?"

"Nah probably not, you know my luck!" I laughed. I never had any luck with girls; I had been with a few girls but something always went wrong, it was never the right time or the right place.

"You never know buddy!" JJ sighed, " this could be the start of something beautiful."

I laughed and put my headphones in, letting the sound of neyo's 'let me love you' swoop through my ears. Sun, sea, good friends and good music, this is paradise. I felt a smile creep onto my face, this was the life I wanted.

sorrry about this chapter it's a bit short and a bit rubbish but it's really just a filler, it will get more exciting I promise ;) thank you for reading please leave comments/vote and all that, I love hearing what you think!

lots of love xx