Bully Pt 2⃣❓❓

Yn Pov

Recap

He takes his phone out and dials someone number and then puts it on speaker " Tf you want Marcus " the person said and I realise who it is.

It was august " don't get smart aug I have somthing you and your friends love " he said laughing " nigga I swear if you have one if our mamas I will kill your ass"august said with anger in his voice.

But I thought if Marcus tells august that's it's me, they wouldn't care I mean it's me. " no it's not any of your mums let's just hear the voice " he said and put the phone up to me .

" hurry the fuck up and speak you bitch " Marcus said snarling at me " august help me please " I said crying a bit "I swear nigga if you touch her or hurt her I am going to kill you " august said " let her go you stupid bitch " I heard Mila yell into the phone.

" okay listen I need you to bring the case with the money in it and we will trade and meet me at the Wilson park in 1 hr" Marcus said smiling and then he hung up.

August Pov

After the conversation India was crying cause her cousin is kidnapped and Chris was far from pisses so was I. Chris and India a siblings and there Yn cousins.

" I can't believe they have her " Kae said while comforting India " hey babe can we go shopping " amber said walking thru " nah we can't Yn is being kidnapped and I need to get her back " I said pacing up and down.

" fuck her august " amber said and that got on my nerves " Tf you say I'm done we're done it's over I bullied my best friend just because of you so you can fuck off " I said yelling at her.

1 Hrs Later

So were at the park I see Marcus and Yn. I walk over I see that she's been crying, " here man " I handed him the case and he Let Yn walk to towards me. I grabbed her and held her hand we walked back.

I heard someone scream and saw yn push me and all I saw was her body laying down. I yelled for someone to call the ambulance.

They came and took her, we followed behind and then when we go there they told us she was rushed to suregery.

I just can't believe she took a bullet for me. We were all waiting, India was pacing up and down.

" Family for Yn James " the doctors said we all stood up and looked at hi anxious " we'll she's okay but it didn't go that deep and she's asked for august.

I quickly went in and saw her hooked up to machines and she have me a weak smile " yn you didn't have to do that " I said holding her hand

" it's okay august even though you bullied me and hurt me and I always had doubt that you never cared,somthing inside of me was telling that you did and you always would be my best friend and so will the others and I would take a bullet for you which I literally did " Yn said Looking at me wiping my tears.

Yn Pov

After the small paragraph I told august he said he loved me like loved me and he wanted me to be his girlfriend I said yes.

" hi yn I am so sorry I know me and Chris may be the worse cousin and we let popularity get in the way of our cousin bond and friendship just know I love you so much and I was crying when Marcus said that he had you" India said I told to come over and hugged her.

After everyone finished with talking we all sat and talked about the memories.

THE END