Two Could Play at That Game (Akashi Seijuro; Kuroko Tetsuya)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

~*~

"You're an item since first year, why didn't you guys tell us before (Name)-chi~?" Kise Ryōta, Kiseki's copy cat, exclaimed when he heard the news.

"And now both of you are about to attend the same university together? Wow, (Name), can't believe that you have it in you!" Aomine Daiki, Kiseki's ace, teases you.

"Shut it Aomine. You know this will soon happen, nanodayo." Midorima Shintarō, Kiseki's shooting guard, said as he adjusts his glasses with taped fingers.

"This is really bold of you Aka-chin, especially you (Name)-chin." Murasakibara Atsushi, Kiseki's center, interjects as he munches his potato chips.

"Sorry guys for not tell you sooner!" You apologized for the third time.

"It's alright (Name)-chan! I envy you, you know. Wonder when Tetsu-kun will do that for us as well?" Momoi Satsuki, Kiseki's manager, asked.

You and Momoi, together with the whole Kiseki no Sedai, are having a lunch at Maji Burger after taking the entrance exams from the universities that you guys have chosen. Everyone are excited of the news that both you and Akashi told them, except the azure-haired phantom who sent glares at Akashi with daggers, his vanilla milkshake long forgotten. Akashi seemed to notice Kuroko's glare, and returned the same look to The Phantom 6th Man.

"Excuse us, everyone. Kuroko and I are going to have a walk around for a bit." Akashi suddenly said as he got up from his chair, Kuroko following suit.

"Are you sure, Sei-kun? You haven't touched your food yet." You said worriedly.

"We're just going to talk about things. Don't worry about it too much (Name)-chan." Kuroko assured, giving you a loving smile that didn't go unnoticed to the emperor.

*You don't have the right to give her that sickening smile of yours Kuroko!* the red-headed emperor thought as he sent glares to the phantom.

"Okay, take care you two." You said to the both of them.

~*~

"So, you're with (Name)-chan, huh?" Kuroko said to as soon as they got a good distance away from Maji Burger. "You took her. Even though you know that I love her as much as you love her, maybe even more."

"That's enough Kuroko. Who's with her when she misses the rest of the Kiseki? Who's with her when she doubts herself; to give her encouragement and believes 100% in her? Who's with her when she feels that no one ever cares for her? I am. I made her feel special. I made her believe in herself and be the woman that she is now." Akashi exclaimed while shooting daggers at Kuroko.

"It is just fitting for an empress to be and end up with an emperor." his left eye having that small hint of gold.

"You still took her even when you know that she's supposed to be MINE ." Kuroko interjects. Though remaining his poker face, it is evident in his azure eyes the deadly intent that he has for taking the love of his life away from him.

"Well, Kuroko, it seemed that you just didn't play it harder when you had the-"

"Sei-kun? We have to go. We still need to check up on the unit that we bought." You suddenly appeared behind Akashi, surprising them a bit.

"Alright then (Name). Did you inform the others?" He said with a smile, as his left eye turning back to its usual crimson.

"Yes, they said to go get Kuro-chan for them as well."

"Then we shall be on our way. We shall meet again, Kuroko." Akashi said with an unnoticeable glint in his eyes that seemed to mock the phantom player.

"See you soon Kuro-chan. It's really nice to see you again." You said to him with a smile as Akashi took your hands and led the way to his car.

He waved back at you, trying his best to smile as he sees you taken away by the red-headed emperor. Once he saw you gave Akashi a kiss as both of you drive away, his pent-up anger, envy, and despair returned to him tenfold making his forced smile drop in seconds.

As he watches the car drives away, he made up a decision.

*Two could play at that game, Akashi-kun.* as Kuroko walks back inside Maji Burger and join the rest of the Kiseki.

*I won't back down without a fight.*

After all, Kuroko Tetsuya is a phantom. And a phantom is not bowing down to an emperor.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Honestly, I really don't know what to expect with this. This is actually my first angst so sorry if this is not angsty enough .
Though I hope you guys like it!

*~*

Image credit (c) http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=34997
Kuroko no Basuke, Kuroko Tetsuya, and Akashi Seijūrō (c) Fujimaki Tadatoshi
Plotline (c) me
You (c) Akashi Seijūrō... or is it?