Party

I knew I shouldn't have come. The one time I let my friends talk me into going out they ditch me in the middle of a party where I know no one. Looking around the large house filled with people I looked for a quiet place to wait this hell out. I made my way to a door that stood alone in a corner. I shook the door knob but no luck; It was locked. I turned around and walked into something hard standing in front of me. I looked up to meet a pair of gorgeous forest green eyes surrounded by   a stunning face, and A strong jaw line and such kissable lips. Before my eyes made it to his lovely body he started to smirk and I realized I was starring. "Sorry I d-didn't mean to...," I trailed off as I became interested in the floor. "No need to be shy around me," he laughed. "I don't bite hard," he winked as my face turned tomato red. I stood for a while eyes still locked on the floor. "Look at me," he demanded and I immediately looked in his eyes. They seemed to flash at my reaction. "Do You want to know what's in that room?" he questioned Pointing to the door. "Yes Sir," I enterally groaned as I realized what I said. He smirked and pulled a key out of pocket. He opened the door and pushed me inside closing the door behind him. It seemed to be a regular room with a bed, closet, and a few other ordinary pieces of furniture. The man started toward me and I stood my ground as he grabbed me round the waist and pulled me in. At first I melted into the kiss. It seemed so right until I remembered I didn't even know this guy. I broke the kiss, "I don't even know you. I can't do this." He pulled me back in and whispered, "It doesn't matter as long as it feels right." We kissed again longer and full of more passion. I stopped once more and in a panting breath asked, "I don't even know your name" "My name doesn't matter, but You can call me Master." I gasped as his hand found its way to my ass, and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I was pulled against him until there was no space left between us. We tumbled on to the bed and he broke the kiss. "Do You trust me?" he asked looking into my eyes. "Yes," I answered without a second thought. He stood from the bed and headed to the closet and opened it wide showing a variety of sex toys. His hand lingered over an array of things before landing on some rope. "Sprawl out on the bed," he called out. I quickly laid out over the sheets. He grabbed my arms and tied them to the headboard of the bed, and tied my feet the foot of the bed. I watched as he removed his all his clothes besides his boxers which didn't hide the large boner he was sporting. He climbed on top of me and placed a blind fold over my eyes. Before I could protest he slipped a gag into my mouth and tied it behind my head. I felt his warm hands make there way up my sides then back down the the hem of my pants. His hands smoothed a crossed my belly stopping and slowly slipping into my pants over my panties. He rubbed a finger over my clit and I shivered at the sudden pleasure which was gone as soon as it came. He pulled his hand out and removed my pants. "You have such cutie panties," he said as he ran a finger down my panties. I moaned lustfully wishing he would just take me already, but the words alluded me. "Please," I begged. He growled, "You must be patient." He removed my underwear letting the cold air hit my sex. I gasped and wiggled my hips struggling to find friction. Master laughed and I felt something poking at my back door. "W-what are You doing?" I asked through my gag as something hard rubbed against my butt. "This will hurt at first," He said as I felt the cold hard thing enter me. I gasped as my entire body was filled with a terrible pain that slightly made me feel weird. He pushed until my entire ass was filled with the toy. It hurt, but after a few thrusts it started to feel pretty good. His thrusts got faster and i couldn't hold back my moans. Suddenly the toy and my pleasure was torn away from me. I whimpered at the sudden loss and tried to raise my hips to rub against him. He moved away and smirked while removing my gag. "Tell me what You want me to do," He said staring down on my exposed body. Embarrassed i responded, "Make me feel good with yours." He smiled, "You'll need to be specific than that." I couldn't take anymore teasing. "Please fuck me! Slam into me hard and don't stop," i begged. Slowly he removed his boxer reveling his huge erection. I raised my hip and groaned in frustration as he rubbed his tip down my slit. Slowly he pushed just the tip in. I needed more, so I tried to push my hips down and force him into me. Painfully and agonizingly he slowly pushed himself into my dripping pussy. I moaned as he finally filled me. He pulled almost all the way out and thrust back in quicker than the last. He quickly developed a rhythm and continued to pound me while playing with my breasts. Eventually his thrusts got uneven and quicker. With one final thrust we both spun into a mind blowing orgasm. He untied me and we lay next to each other in a cuddle as I said, "Thank You, that was amazing Master." and drift into a slumber exhausted from the love my Master gave me.