Chapter 2 Diagon Alley

Start from the beginning

"Be careful around her Quirrell. She can tell that you are hiding me." A voice said in Quirrell's mind.

"Yes master. But if I may ask. How can she tell?" Quirrell said lowly so that no one could hear him.

"I do not know. Just be careful."

-Back to you, Harry and Hagrid-

You caught up to Harry and Hagrid who stopped at a brick wall. Hagrid muttered something to himself and used his umbrella to tap different bricks. Once Hagrid stopped hitting bricks the wall started to move and make an arch way leading to a hidden alley.

"Welcome, Harry, (y/n), to Diagon Alley."

To say that you and Harry were amazed was the understatement of the year. There were dozens of different kinds of shops. One shop had a bunch of different cauldrons outside while another shop had a bunch of different pets at the window.

"Well before we get shopping for the both of yer we should get to Gringotts."

So you started to follow Hagrid as he led you and Harry towards the wizard's bank. As you walked through the alley way you got to see all the different shops. You saw one shop that had a lot of children crowed around the window. Through a small gap of the crowd you say that inside the window was a broomstick. You over heard some of the crowd talk about it.

"Look at the New Nimbus 2000, it's said to be the fastest broom in the world." One boy said.

You finally get to Gringotts and the three of you walk inside. You immediately saw a bunch of creatures working punching some seals on papers or guiding people in and out of doors or wheeling around carts of Gallons, Sickels, and Knots. As the three of you walk towards one of the creatures you hear Harry as Hagrid what these creatures were.

"They're goblins. Stick close to me. There not the nicest of creatures."

Harry immediately walks a little closer to Hagrid while you kept your pace. You weren't paying attention to Hagrid and the goblin that he was talking to. You were preoccupied by your thoughts.

"I wonder why but I felt something off about that Professor. Like there is someone else with him." You thought.

You were brought out of your thoughts when Hagrid and Harry began to follow a goblin through a door.

After going through the roller-coaster of the Gringotts mine you arrive at the Potter's vault. When you saw how much money was in the vault you almost had a heart attack, There were thousands of stacks of gallons, hundreds of Sickels, and countless knots. Both you and Harry grab a bag each filled with coins.

After going to yours and Harry's vault you were taken to another vault. The goblin Griphook opened the vault with some kind of magic. You wondered what could be inside this vault and tried to look past Hagrid to see inside. But to not avail. As soon as you got to the vault you left. Hagrid seemed to grab something from the vault but wouldn't tell either of you what it was.

After Gringotts Hagrid took you and Harry to get your robes, then your books, and finally your potion equipment.

"All we need now is our wands."

"Ya would want to go to Olliavanders. Why don't ya two go there witho' me. I need to do something real quick."

Hagrid then walked away from you and Harry. When it was just you and Harry, you walked into Olliavanders. No one was at the front counter.

"Hello is anyone here?" You call out.

Just then a man appeared from somewhere else in the store. The man looked at both you and Harry for a second.

"Ah yes. I have been expecting the two of you to come in soon. Good afternoon Mr. Potter, Ms. Potter."

It took a while for Harry to get his wand so you began to space out again while you waited for your turn. After Harry got his wand and Mr. Ollivander finished talking about Harry's wand he turned to you.

"Well that's one down. Now to look for a wand for you Ms. Potter."

Ollivander then went back to one of the shelves that held thousands of wands, He came back with a few different boxes.

"Try this one. Red wood with a phoenix feather core, 12 ½ inches."

You gave the wand a flick but nothing happened.

"Apparently not. Alright try this wand. Maple wood, with a dragon heart string core. 9 ¼ inches."

Again you gave it a flick but this time a few of the boxes in the store fell out.

"No, no that's not it either. Hmm. Okay let's try this one. Hawthorn wood, dragon heart string core, 10 1/2 inches."

You gave it a flick and then you were surrounded by a strange light and wind started to blow.

"Yes perfect. It seems that the wand that did not choice your brother chose you interesting. Very interesting."

"Thank you. How much for the wands?" You said.

"15 Gallons each. So 30 Gallons total."

You and Harry gave Mr. Ollivander the money and when you turned around you saw Hagrid at the window smiling. He was holding two cages each with an owl inside. One owl was white while the other was brown.

"Happy Birthday Harry. (y/n)."

Harry choose the white owl and named her Hedwig. While you got the brown owl. You saw that the owl was a male and had bright green eyes. You decided to name the owl Terra.

After all your shopping was done Hagrid took you and Harry to Kings cross station. Hagrid then looked at the time and said that he had to go or he would be late for something. He then gave you and Harry tickets for a train. The ticket said it was for the Hogwarts express on platform 9 ¾.

At some point you and Harry got separated in Kings Cross. You were walking around platform 9 and 10 trying to figure out where in the world platform9 ¾ could be. Then you saw a family, all with blond hair walk through dividing barrier. No one seemed to notice the family walk through the wall. You knew that was the way to platform 9 ¾ so you walked your way through the wall. When you came out from the wall you accidently bumped into the family you saw go through the wall before you.

"Sorry bout that. I didn't mean to bump into you like that." You said.

The older gentleman turned to you and looked at you for a second before saying

"That's quite alright. I assume that this is your first year at Hogwarts?"

"Yes. I got my letter this summer."

"Ah. I'm Lucius, Lucius Malfoy. May I ask who you are and where are your parents?"

"I'm (y/n), (y/n) Potter. And my parents died years ago. I only have my twin brother but I lost him around Kings Cross. Although we aren't really close."

"Ah. You and your brother are quite famous Ms. Potter. A pleasure to meet you. I hope you and my son could be friends. Draco, introduce yourself."

"I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy. Nice to meet you Potter."

"Nice to meet you too Draco. And please call me (y/n). I do not really like being called by my last name."

You hear a whistle go off and you knew that meant that you needed to get on the train. So you and Draco get on the train together. You and Draco find an empty compartment and put your stuff away and sit down right before the train starts moving.

A/n: and that's where I'll end this chapter. You finally met Draco. :) Now we can finally get into the Draco x reader stuff. Yay. Also as a warning you will be a jerk like Draco from now on. Anyways hope you guys did enjoy.

o\a