Death of a Smile part 2

So as we left the house late like 3am or some time like that in all honesty I was so a sleep I can't say for shore. Bobby was in his old Ford he'd had for years as we go down the road he was talk odd like he was jumpy but in an extend way.
We pulled up to a fence in the middle of no weir my brother was never the guy with out a plan. Bobby was a strong nice guy could have bin big I foot ball if his Hart was in to it.
We sat their at that fence for 20 mints or so. I look at Bobby "man what the fuck are we doing here!" He looked at me with this smirk is all good bro he sed as we listed to he's favorite when we hurd a screem. Aaaaaa! !!!.it was a girl's voice we herd.
We jump out as we did we here it a agen. O GOD HELP ME !!!!! we look arowed. I go to look at Bobby when I here him hit the ground. Ufffff.... I run to him to see the girl we thought was screaming on to of him crying. Is ok come down sweet Hart Bobby sed to try to get her to stop crying.
I........I.........he.......he's. .....out their. ..... Bobby : is ok we got u I'm Bobby this is my brother king. She looks at me .....ja. .....Jacky my names Jacky. ....Bobby picked here up and pout her in the car he looks at me. Come on king dads a Dr. He can help her. I shake my head yes. As we drive back home as the lights of the street shin threw the car we can see the blood all over her Bobby looks at me. What the hell happened to this girl? ????