Live While You Have the Gift of Life

Start from the beginning

 I could tell he was confused. So I spoke, "I am used to pain. You will not be able to make me cry out in pain for even if it hurt, I would not give you the satisfaction that often comes in hurting others." He looked as if he might strangle me.  

 I smiled at him and said, "Go ahead and kill me. I do not care. I do not have anyone or anything to live for. You would be doing me a favor." 

He went and rumaged through the drawers and finally found a knife. He came up to me and asked, "We'll see if you don't feel pain." At that he drove the knife into my stomach and still I did not flinch. No gasps of pain, no tears, nothing. He was confused again. 

 He pushed the knife deeper into my body and still he got no reaction. What he did not know is that I was abused. My ex-foster-dad hit me, kicked me, cut me with knives, and even burnt me. I guess he never noticed that I always wore long sleeved shirts, jeans, and never ever wore a swimsuit. 

 If I had ever worn anything else they would all have seen the scars, the marks, the bruises. My ex-foster-dad never did anything to my face or my hands or anything anywhere visible when I wore my usual. 

 The boy, I finally remembered his name, Blake stood back up and stared at me. 

"What happened to you?" He asked finally noticing my marks, scars, and bruises. Right now I was wearing my tank-top and some shorts, not my usual, so my marks were visible. 

I sighed and spoke, "The ugly dude over there," I said gesturing with my hand to my ex-foster-dad. 

He went pale and stepped closer. He ran his hand through his hair and thenran his hand over all of my visible scars, burn marks, and bruises. I stared at his hand and he stared at me. He started to lean closer and closer. And just as he was about to kiss me the door slammed. 

 He jumped away and acted as if he had just put the knife in me, gesturing for me to act as if I were in pain. I doubled over with my face not visible. A person walked in and started speaking to Blake.

"Is she dead or just in pain?" asked the guy. I reconized his voice immediatly and I my skin paled visibly. I jerked my head up and looked at Xavier, my boyfriend. Now my ex-boyfriend. Xavier took one glance at me and his face tightened up and he started to walk over to me.

 I held my hand up signaling for him to stop. "Xavier, go jump off of a five story high building and die. I don't need your help, I don't need your pity, and I don't need you," I said threateningly.

 He stopped and his face twisted in rage and he stepped forward. I shrugged signaling that I didn't care what he did to me. His eyes traveled over all of my scars. Yet, he still stepped forward, raised his hand and punched me in the face.

 All went black. I woke up in the same room with Xavier whispering that he was sorry over and over again and with Blake sitting next to me stroking my arm. I knew that Xavier wouldn't like that. So without opening my eyes I knew that Xavier would be on my other side. 

 My hand curled up into a fist and my arm shot out hitting him in the face. My eyes opened to Xavier holding the left side of his face and blood streaming out of it. I grinned and stood up. "Xavier find yourself a new girlfriend and don't knock her out. I'm sure she'll do much more than me."

I took Blake's hand and led him out of the room before Xavier lost his temper. But it was too late... Xavier ran past Blake and grabbed me. He started punching me and kicking me. I soon fell to the floor, not that it hurt.

 Soon he beat me to death and he left. He left me to wander this Earth, lonely, depressed, and scared. 

  I used to laugh when people said, "Live every day to its fullest because you never know if it will be your last." Now I regret it. I now know that I should have followed that advice.

 But it is too late. I am dead now and I don't know what would have happened if I had taken those risks and had fun. If I had lived every day to its fullest I would have had something when I died. I would have had a smile on my face because I would have known that I had lived my life to its fullest and taken the risks that I normally would have been to scared to take. It's too late for that now.

 Now I am a wandering spirit. I wander the Earth, lonely, depressed, and I spend my days regretting. Regretting those days when I had opportunities and I didn't take them. When I would stick to my boring days of nothing. 

:_:_:_:_:

that was just the beginning. so stick around :)) its gonna be a very sad story...with of course some happy moments and a little romance. and of course some violence. you knew that already though. :)) comment :)) and ask questions give suggestions anything. alrighty then cya