One-shot

WARNING-There will be some ERROR GRAMMARS.

Enjoy! :)

===========

It all started when Kaneki met a girl named (Y/N) (L/N) in Anteiku; the wonderful café. Kaneki had a tiny crush on her, but he's already fell into Rize Kamishiro's trap.

After what happened to Kaneki's first date and... failed, he became a ghoul and also became one of the Anteiku's worker. He sees (Y/N) more often, he grew more feelings towards (y/n) now. He'll serves the girl every time she take the first step into the café.

"What would you like for a drink, miss..." Kaneki asked, also trying to know her name.

"It's (y/n). Oh and I would like a (f/drink) please, thanks!" She replied and smiled cheerfully, which make Kaneki grew small shades of red on his soft cheeks.

"I'll bring your drink in few minutes." He said and quickly left the table before she find out that he's blushing on her.

Secretly, (y/n) too, has a crush on Kaneki Ken. She knows his name, she knows when she heard one of Kaneki's friend, Hide always shouts for Kaneki's name in public, also in the café.

--

After a few months, their relationship became more interesting, from strangers to friends, from friends to best friends and from best friends to...a couple.

Sadly, (y/n) is a ghoul investigator and Kaneki is a ghoul. She knows he's a ghoul and he knows she's a ghoul investigator. But, they didn't tell each other. She keep her secret by herself and he keep his. They know this will ruin their relationship, this secret is the enemy for their relationship.

--

One day, Kaneki was starving, his hell feeling has came. And (Y/N) was visiting Kaneki on that day. Unlucky her.

"Hey Ken...? " his girlfriend arrived, no, she's in center of his apartment now. Kaneki couldn't stop sweating, the amazing delicious smells came from (y/n)'s skin distracted him from their sweet conversations.

"Are you alrig-" (y/n) stop her sentence before she could finish it. Kaneki is biting her right shoulder, she didn't scream nor push him, she just stay silent. She didn't expect his boyfriend will do this. She was wrong, and she let it be.

"I knew you were a ghoul, and I've should tell you that I am a ghoul investigator, don't worry.. I won't hurt you." Tears are escaping her eyes. "And promise me one thing,"

"Stay alive, Ken."

She closed her eyes, she prepared for her death to come. But the death she's waiting for never come. "No no no, I'm sorry, (Y/N). I-I didn't mean to hurt y-you..." Kaneki stopped his action, and..... he cried. He's apologizing. Apologized for trying to eat her.

"It's okay, Ken." She accepted his apologize. "It's okay..." She repeated and collapsed onto the hard ground. She lost too many blood. "(Y/n)?! No (y/N)-" that's the last sentence she heard and then her vision went into completely blackout.

It's been a few weeks after that incident, (Y/N) is planning to visit Kaneki again. She's not scare anymore. She can't wait for meeting his ghoulish boyfriend. But she's not really happy for this visit.

"Hello, Ken!" she called for his boyfriend behind the wooden door. He opened the door and let (Y/N) in. They hugged each other tightly, with full of loves. He didn't lock the door just in case something happen, and they can escape through the door.

After few minutes of sweet convo, she brought some weird- no, serious topic. "Ken, will you hate me if I kill you?" she asked, and tried to avoiding eyes contact with Kaneki. "No, I guess." He replied, with a cute and worry smile plastered on his baby-like face. "If that so..." she whisper, "Guys! Come in!" she shouted, which make Kaneki felt confused. "(Y/N)? Who are you talking too??"

A loud crashed sound coming from the door, they were 3 to 4 of the CCG's in his apartment now. "(Y/N)??? W-who are t-them?" Kaneki asked with a worry tone hidden in it.

"I'm sorry Ken... They found out that I dated with a ghoul and... I have no choice but to kill you." She told him, she felt so wrong, she could just let him escape. She love him, she really does. She realized it now, and it's too late for now.

Kaneki released his Kagune and kakugan at the same time. He tried to fight the CCG's except (Y/N).

Once again, he failed, Ken Kaneki was killed by his own lover.

--A year later--

(Y/N) walked passed a group of female ghoul investigators.

"Hey have you heard about Rank 1 (L/N) (F/N)'s quinque?"

"What about it?"

"Rumors says that his ex-boyfriend is a ghoul, and they were found out dating! They killed his boyfriend, and... in that ....um, you know.. is his ex's kagune."

"Really?! I'll try borrow it for a second!"

-

"Hey Rank 1 - (L/N)-san!" A girl, run towards the Rank 1 ghoul investigator with the looks full of curiosity. "Mind if I borrow your quinque for a second? Pleeeeease" the girl with brownish hair colour asked, and pulling the 'e' in the last word.

"No, sorry." She softened her eyes lids, " This quinque is really meaningful to me, and I didn't really use it." She said and left, leaving the lower rank female.

"I'm sorry, Ken.." she hugged the suitcase, "I love you and I promise will protect you from danger, again." Tears are escaping through her eyes and land on her white coat, she didn't turn back and keep on walking toward her destination.

I'm...such a traitor.

--'Betrayal' Finished--

################################

Thannkkkkks for readinggg!

Another crappy story by me. :/

So I was listening to 'Licht Und Schatten' (Tg's OST) and then suddenly this idea popped from my head!

Sorry if its sucks, AND IM SORRY FOR KILLING OUR KANEKI. T^T

Im sorry ..

"Kaneki's happiness is just like February 30th , Its never exist."

ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY, READER-CHAN >0<

###
Also please read my other story: Jealous!Haise X Reader

Or you could just checkout my drawings in WattPad! :)