*Smirk*

{y/n} - Your Name

Your POV:

Today was the first day you officially had your hunter license and being the mischievous little monster you were you figured you could get away with erasing some annoying people from existence. You were a conjurer and are able to use nen well. You ended up passing the Hunter Exam with flying colors.

At the exam, you met Hisoka, who is tall and has strange pinkish-red hair. Ever since you met him you got a little crush on him that has practically turned into some crazy infatuation now. You guys ended up becoming pretty close and sometimes would even go on missions together. That is when he is not chasing after Gon and Killua.

You are actually headed off to a pretty easy mission now with Hisoka. He is supposed to be picking you up.

*Knock knock* That was him. You opened the door and left with Hisoka for the day. You were called into some faraway town called Ephesia and were going to take care of some gang that is taking over. By the time you arrived, it was pretty late and so you and Hisoka decided to do the mission in the morning. Hisoka rented a room in a small inn on the edge of town for the both of you. A two bed-room with a bathroom and kitchenette, or at least that's what it was supposed to be.

When you walked in there was only one bed, a small bathroom, and no kitchenette. When you went back to complain in the lobby no one was at the desk, so you two are stuck sharing a bed. Which for you might not be so bad.

Hisoka took your bags over by the window and plopped down on the rickety bed. He grabbed your arm and pulled you onto the bed next to him. 

"{y/n}, let's face it, you obviously have a crush on me." Hisoka bluntly stated. 

"Wh-what do you mean." You replied flustered. 

"Heh," he chuckled. He put his arm around your waist and whispered in your ear, "Are you a virgin?"

"What kind of question is that?!" You practically screamed with a huge blush across your face. Well if you are you won't be tomorrow. He said while smirking the smirkiest smirk ever smirked.

"Do you want me?" He again whispered into your ear.

"Y-yes..." You blush profusely. 

To your surprise he pushed you down on the bed and started unbuttoning your shirt, using his fingers to pleasure you in every way possible while still unbuttoning. Your shirt was off and so he unhooked your bra. Shocked with this you tried covering yourself up but his hands were quick to stop you. "Hisoka..." You moaned.
Heh, your beautiful no need to cover up. Hisoka softly stated.

That was when he unzipped your pants and slowly dragged them off. Next were your panties that came off with ease. Now you sat up and took Hisoka's shirt, pants, and underwear off revealing his large and hard member. He licked one of his fingers and started playing with your wet opening and eventually slid two fingers in, pumping back and forth. This created endless moans from you, which made him get even more excited down there.

"Are you ready, {y/n}?" He asked gently. 

"Y-yeah I am." You meekly replied. He then took his member and put it inside of you causing some pain and a salty tear to run down your reddened cheek. After a little while he started thrusting back and forth causing you to moan even louder. The pain was quickly replaced with unending pleasure. 

"H-Hisoka, faster."

"As you wish", he did as he was told. Pumping in and out of you faster and faster. 

"Hisoka! I-I'm gonna c-cum." You yelled. 

"I know {y/n}, me too"  After that exchange of words you both climaxed and started breathing heavily.

Hisoka draped a sheet on the both of you and took you into his loving embrace. You almost immediately fell asleep after all that "exercise". You contorted your body to fit within his embrace almost perfectly.