Chapter 2

~Sam's P.O.V.~

"Boo..." I whispered into Tara's ear after sneaking up to her in the theater. I love sneaking up and scaring her, I've been doing it for eleven years now.

She jumps a foot in the air and spins around facing me. Her face has shock written all over it, she raises her hand and slaps me across the face. I mock shock, since this is completely normal for us, and return the slap,reddening her cheek.

We each slap each other twice more before we both stop with our hand raised half way, "Slap blocking!" We scream at each other. We start the routine and continue in silence until Tay breaks it, "You, my friend, are horrible at sneaking up on people. But! We have a bigger question at hand... When did you get here?!?"

Still not breaking I shrug, "A few days ago," I say nonchalantly.

"Seriously? And you didn't think to tell me? You're such a poop!" She almost yells with a laugh, stopping the slap blocking. I giggle and shrug again, walking away from her, "Wanna explore campus with me?" She nods and runs after me.

We exit the theater and the building, I lead us to the left to the middle of the college campus and we each take a good 360 turn around us and take in the fact that we are actually here, in London, at Uni, with each other.

~Tara's POV~

I wasn't completely frightened since I had obviously heard the person come up behind me but still...

I quickly spun around to see who this creep was.

After standing there in shock for about two seconds, I quickly raise my hand and slap her across the face... And trust me it was not a light slap. The impact of my hand to her cheek echoed throughout the entire theater... I was quite proud of myself.

But that thought was jerked from my brain .2 seconds later as I felt and heard her hand come in contact with my cheek, just as hard. We both now had bright red left cheeks.

Then, as we always do, break out into a full fledged slap war.

After a few seconds of hitting each other's faces multiple time, we both yell simultaneously, "SLAP-BLOCKING!" And proceed to doing the karate technique we learned in third grade.

This my friends... Is my best friend. Sam. Short for Sarah Alice Monroe. Sarah and Tara, so cheesy right? Haha that's part of the reason why she started going by Sam.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, I again realize my best friend is here in London, and just did the worst sneak attack ever. So I decided to break the silence.

"You, my friend, are horrible at sneaking up on people. But! We have a bigger question at hand... When did you get here?!?" I question her excitedly but also sort of scolding her at the same time.

"A few days ago," she replies nonchalantly, as if it were no big deal. No big deal my ba-tooty!

"Seriously? And you didn't think to tell me? You're such a poop!" I half yell while laughing, stopping the slap blocking and putting my hands in my hips.

She giggles and shrugs, then starts walking away from me. This girl is so strange.

"Wanna explore campus with me?" She calls to me still walking away.

I nod even though she can't see me and slightly jog to catch up with her.

We exit the giant theater and head outside. She leads us to the left to the middle of the college campus. We took a 360 turn, and take in the fact that we are actually here, in London, at Uni, with each other.

**AN**

Sorry for having to bother y'all with an authors note, I'll try to do them little as possible! I just wanna say sorry for taking forever!! And a HUMONGOUS thank you to my best friend for helping me write this chapter and inspiring me! She's fantastic! You should all go read her story! Her username is sammie2_678 ! And thank you bunches to everyone who has read this story so far!!!!!