part 2 the following

Part 1: Who 
   Have you every had the of never being alone. The world we live in might not be as small as we thought. Our humanity could have just been a accident. Like a lab rat that was just learning to walk. We study the rat because it's new and different. That's what I am a lab rat, my eyes now a pale white. The mark of a new experiment. Amber reached in to her bag and handed me contactes. "Put these on they will make your eyes look normal just don't freak out everything is..... ok." Amber ran back in to the classroom. I felt chill run down my spin. I never knew this type of fear before. I put on the contacts that made my eyes look blue. My eyes weren't them anymore but why. I walked back to class trying not to bite my head off at the situation I was in. I'm more concerned at the fact Amber was treating it like it was normal. Some time past but my mind didn't our teacher told us to work in groups of two. Amber parted the red seas in order to be my partner. "I see the contacts fit"
"Who are you and what do you want" I whisper not to cause a scene. She looks at me confused "I don't know what your talking about * she steps on my foot hard shoving her heel in to my toes.
"Ahhh what was that for *
"Maybe u should do ur work." Amber says I'm a mulch darker tone that would make stone shiver. Her eyes were cold when I looked in them it felt empty. She pulled her gaze and her foot off me. My friend Daniel tapped me. "Who is the girl that pushed me out the way for you. What u doing something I don't know about."
" if only it was like that. It's hard to explain"
"What is it a legal... how mush you making."
"What does that mean.."
"Who's ur pimp." He laughed and turned away. There's not a single worse feeling then having ur friend think your professional. Aside from him Amber was following me closer then conjoined twins. She was quite and that made everything way worse.
  Part2: it was a good day
Why is it that I let this girl I just met four hours ago in too my house. She sat awkwardly On my couch even though it is uncomfortable. "Would u like some water or something"she look at me like I was crazy for asking that question she stud up." Sit down and shut the Fuck up ." Unfortunately felt a dark shadow hover over her. I sat down I felt like a sheep in front of a wolf. She throw all the books on my table on to the ground and then put a projector on the table. "Pay attention got it prey." A voice was heard and the screen was fuzzy barley making out a image." Haha.... don't you love Amber ....hello prey good to meet you.... you have questions... they are erelevant." I was dazed in a confusion to hear the distorted voice again. " tomorrow u will die unless u use the gifts granted to u