"Ya I'm fine", I could see she was lying but I didn't say anything, She smiled and nodded her head and walk to the couch. I brought her over her coffee and a muffin.

"So what do you guys wanna do today", Sam asked.

"We should go to the beach", Our house was 20 minutes from the beach, I looked at Sam, She looked worried.

"Umm ya that sounds awesome, Im going to wake up Shannon and Luke", She than got up and ran upstairs, something is really weird with them.

~~Shannon's POV

I woke up and looked up aperfect his pretty hazel eyes were staring back, I flashed him a smile he was blushing threw my hair.

"Good morning beautiful", I could feel myself blushing his morning voice was so hot.

"Good morning handsome, How are you, Do you feel better", I was still laying in his arms.

"Yes way better, Thank you for coming over".

"Your welcome, I was worried I didn't want you to be alone if you were hurt".

"You didn't have to worry about me", He played with his lip ring, which made me want to kiss him even more I was about to say something back but then there was a few knocks at the door and than Sam walked in.

"Heey guys sorry for interrupting but it's almost lunch and we're going to the beach later".

"The Beach", Ugh now what am I gunna do, I can't swim and I hated wearing a bathing suit, Fuck.

"Um okay", I kissed Luke on the nose and than got up and walked out of the room into the hallway with Sam.

"THE BEACH, I HATE THE BEACH", I screeched at Sam.

"Ya I know but Beau asked and I couldn't tell him, I'm sorry what was I suppose to do".

"Fine but I'm not going in", Suddenly the bathroom door flung open and Jai walked out smiled and walked to his room, I hope he didn't hear us.

~~Jai's POV

I heard footsteps in the hall I walked over to open the door than stopped, It was the girls they were having a serious conversation.

"THE BEACH, I HATE THE BEACH", I heard Shannon yell at Sam.

"Ya I know but Beau asked", What are they talking about, I opened the door they both looked at me, I smiled and walked to my room, Luke was sitting on the bottom bunk on his computer, I walked to him and shut his labtop.

"Heey, What are you doing, Dickhead", He yelled at me.

"I was about to leave the bathroom when I heard the girls yelling at eachother-".

"About What", Luke interrupted me.

"I don't know but something about how Shannon didn't like the beach and that Sam lied to Beau about going cause she didn't want him too know something".

"I wish they would tell us, So we could help", Luke looked dissapointed.

"Ya I know, Soon hopefully come on let's get ready", Me and Luke got our swimming shorts on and grabbed our sunglasses and waited for Beau. 5 minutes later Beau screamed.

"COME ON BOYS LETS GO!", Beau ran out of the house and up the girls path.

~~Luke's POV

I think I was really starting to like Shannon she is so easy to talk too and I couldn't keep my eyes off her, But she was hiding something and I wanted to known soon. Beau, Jai and I walked up to the girls house and knocked, 30 seconds later the door swung open and Sam was standing there in her bathing suit, I could see Beau's eyes wide open and staring.